sticky menu bar

NEVER WANNA LET YOU GO



"Quit playing games, don't lead me on. Make me feel like I'm your one when you're gonna let me go." And this is my current favorite by Megan Nicole. I love it that she's starting making her original songs now, one of my favorite youtubers. Love it, it's so upbeat. Do you too? 

What makes this simple dress catchy is its lime green color below and the cut. It's also stretchy so I can wear this in the office with the knee-length plus straight cut look (let me show you the look on my next post). Plus, it's so cottony and so comfy I can run and play wearing this and with a pair of comfy black shoes to look a little bolder. 






8 comments:

  1. Love that dress! You look great!
    -Alex of http://snippetswithalex.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I need to watch Megan soon..
    Loved the way you have styled that pretty neon skirt..
    Great combo
    Keep in touch
    www.beingbeautifulandpretty.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. love the dress and the bag...looks cute on you...
    xoxo

    www.mysecretfabulous.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is one pretty outfit, I really like your dress, the color combination is just right, I can`t help but love a dress that has a great shape, also you look lovely and your backpack rocks!
    Pop Culture&Fashion Magic

    ReplyDelete
  5. you look great! I love the pop of color on the dress!

    www.simplymee89.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is such a sweet and quirky look! nice :)

    ReplyDelete