sticky menu bar

NEW COMER

This super old bag belongs to my grandmother's sister, her sister gave it to my mom back then years ago, and hand it to me when I was in fourth year high school. This petite bag is magic, I can put in all of my needed stuffs, Fibrella umbrella, wallet, phone, Sony Walkman, journal and ballpen, sanitizer,and a small bottled water. See? :D
I just did sort of piling old clothes on to me. I'd found them long kept in side the cabinet and so instead of letting them stayed and stocked there, I might re-use and re-style them, right?
So dear readers, you might want to check on your closets and find stuffs that are still good to wear. Is this fashion thriftiness tip I guess? Haha! Well, like others said, you don't have to have expensive  clothes to be stylish, you yourself have your own way of being stylish. Just keep it going. :)
And I'm good to go.
Keeping Doldrums Away :)

No comments:

Post a Comment