sticky menu bar

MR. MR.


          Inspired by the outfits of snsd in their comeback Mr. Mr. which is playing here in this post. Not a kpop fan? Scroll down and click that pause button. Sadly their comeback stage promotion has ended so early, been addicted to watching to all of their live performances and as much as I wanted to do a dance cover with this outfit... hahaha! Maybe next time, still finding courage here. Okay kidding. Truth is, blame to being me as an 8-5 and 6 days a week office girl giving me so much blog hiatus. A little sad face here but hey it also feels good to be working and getting to know new people around. Anyway, what do you think of this look? I also wore this at work without the heels and of course hat. Recently, I've been loving to wear whites. It looks crisp and light, perfect for this summer heat. White is the new black so if you wanna be the center of attraction, you can go for it. Not that I'm saying I want to be haha! It's just that I feel good in all-white that day. 




Hat: SM Accessories
Blazer: Sammydress
Bag: Sammydress

5 comments:

  1. Love that blue blazer! Great looks and photos!
    -Alex of http://snippetswithalex.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really enjoy your blog, its so fantastic and cool :)
    YOU CAN WIN AN AMAZING CORSET WITH TIES AT THE BACK!!
    COME TO PARTICIPATE DARLING :)
    http://www.peaceinmyshoes.com/2014/04/corset-giveaway.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are so beautiful! I love the jacket!
    www.alessandrastyle.com

    ReplyDelete