sticky menu bar

FORMAL TURNS CASUAL



I tend to wear my semi formal dresses even in a casual setup. Do you too? Isn't is amazing how you can turn formal attire into comfy casual? With that, you're also being creative and that's the fun side of fashion. Being creative in your own ways. So I've stumbled to this online shop www.okdress.co.uk and they have so many dazzling dresses and gowns, it was actually hard to pick a piece there that I could turn into an edgy outfit. And I glanced at that plain white bodycon dress. It really look so office-like getup with that dress alone with black or gold stilettos, a clutch, and some pearls for accessories. Do you imagine? But I wanted to play dress up with it and so I arrived into puttting up a pastel outfit, perfect for this coming summer!

Below are the links directly to show each products.

OKDRESS LWD
CHOIES Kimono
OKDRESS Shoes
OASIS Primrose printed socks
OLIVER PEOPLES Sunglasses
OKDRESS Necklace
TONY MOLY Lipbalm
KATE Lipstick
SMASHBOX Lipgloss
NORDSTROM Cross-body bag
FRENDS Headphones
WANDERLUST + CO Stack ring set
SHISEIDO UV Protect Foundation

1 comment: