sticky menu bar

BRALETTE: BIKINI ALTERNATIVE

Been so looooong since I was able to blog! Currently a little bum at home 24/7, been two weeks from now I guess, and starting applying for a new job and getting back into my passion which is -- you know it's obvious haha. This time I'm hoping to be able to get the job that I really want (fingers crossed). It was a bit hard to leave because of the nice people there in my previous workplace, they're just so good and fun to be with especially with the closest colleagues/friends I had there. That slightly resulted to the delay of my resignation. Reason accepted? Of course! But then, as much as I wanna be with them, I just a need to find the job that fits me more. Did you ever feel the same way? Yeah?



But with that delay, I was able to join the team's outing at Patar Beach Bolinao. It wasn't a company trip though, so it was just merely a group or let's say barkada outing with our superiors whom I am close with too. It was fun that day forgetting all the pressure in the office for a day and a half. That was also my last day so good for me.  Anyway, I'll be posting some of our photos too on my next blog post. But now, onto the ootd (of course!). I opted to wear this bralette paired with high-waisted skirt. You can do the same if you ain't that abs-ready type! Haha that's a simple tip, it's all about the high-waisted bottoms that could hide your itsy-bitsy belly fat. And because I just love the back of this bralette and the color matches the shades of the skirt well.  Sroll down and you can shop many sexy bralettes.   


Bralette: Gigi Amore (available in SM Ladies Fashion)
High waist skirt: Romwe



No comments:

Post a Comment