sticky menu bar

ZAFUL DRESSING


Hello with a short hair! For the past months that I wasn't so active in the blogosphere unlike before, I really miss sharing my thoughts here, to you guys. My previous job has been so demanding of my time and effort. Add to that the traffic in the city where I worked and the dorm life. My everyday life there was so new to me. Independent woman it is. 


I focused on my daytime job and left this blog inactive. But I still check emails from time to time and I was like "Oh, I still receive some invites and blog collaborations from stores!" But then, I was dealing with time management. 

Now that I have time I  response to one offer and blogging about this online store Zaful. If you are fond of printed clothes, try their collection. You'll see lots of different designs and perfect for this season too. What do you think of this dress I that I chose from Zaful?



No comments:

Post a Comment