sticky menu bar

SIMPLY COZY

Few weeks ago, we were invited to attend a wedding celebration in Manila. The wedding reception was held at Edsa Shangri-la Hotel Manila. And because the newly-wed were both Chinese, hence Chinese cuisine. The mango pudding for the dessert (the photo with the glass) was the yummiest for me. It was my first time getting there and so the place was a 'wow' haha. It was cozy there as well as the one I wore that time, so into my simple outfit here it is.. 
Sorry for the shot, it's so blurry but I like this photo though.
Because it was slightly cold inside the function hall, good thing this comfy knitted dress kept me feel warm the whole night. I didn't accessorized much, I thought of maybe a pair of heels and black sequin bag would do. Besides, we'll just eat there then go home after. Haha. By the way, the bag was lent by my aunt, but I liked it really (slightly nagparinig ako lol) so she gave it to me then. Yey!  And one thing, it has similar look with Black Square Sequin Evening Purse from Polyvore. :D
Keeping Doldrums Away :)

No comments:

Post a Comment