sticky menu bar

NAUTICALLY CAREFREE

First time I tried to do this carefree post thing and haha it worked! I wore this ensemble back when we had our rehearsal for the commencement rites, thought it'll help me from the scorching heat and
it did. They say it's too bright and I said I'm just making most out of my summer get ups before the long duration of drizzly season attacks again. Aren't the colors are so nautical-ready? :)

Abruptly bethought of Sailor Moon, Usagi Tsukino's skirt hahaha! It was my favorite Japanese manga series back when I'm in pre-school.  

Forever21 coral top and leaf necklace (gifted from one of my besties) | Yvana shop skater skirt | Solemate loafers | 


17 comments:

  1. the skirt is really cute! congratulations!xxoo

    http://somethingchicblog.wordpress.com/2013/04/20/477/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Completely in love with this outfit, the match of colors is perfect! ANd your loafers are so adorable <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. perfect! love your shoes very much dear <3

    www.cinwilsoon.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Replies
    1. Yeah! Haha! Love this color combination too :)

      Delete
  5. Cute outfit! I especially love those slippers!

    xo, alison*elle

    ReplyDelete
  6. the shoes are to die for!

    Wanna join my new Oasap giveaway?
    http://namelessfashionblog.blogspot.it/2013/04/oasap-giveaway.html

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous as always! :)
    http://elenasofiastocco.blogspot.be

    ReplyDelete
  8. Cool outfit, love the colors :) x

    ReplyDelete