sticky menu bar

AMIDST THE BUSHES

Last minute shots before the nimbus clouds get full again. It was so cold outside I needed to wear something to cover my skinny arms and thick leggings like this one are the best for cold days. Obviously the top is so large for my size so I tied it on the side, to add a bit of style too. I'm thinking of doing some hairdo tutorial again, do you have any suggestions guys? I would love to hear from you and try my best to do it! It's been a long time, since I had my hair permed I rarely fix my hair as I used to before and just let it dry as it is. Hello hair talent, please be alive! Comment anything you want below about hairstyle, I'll be happy to talk about it.

Up to 84% OFF,Two Days Left of Labor Day Sale Plus Free Print Sweatshirt!
Click the photo to shop!

Stripes top: here | Floral leggings: here



6 comments:

  1. I love your floral pants! Great outfit :)
    xoxo
    http://elenasofiastocco.blogspot.be

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't get enough of stripes and florals! You look adorable!
    velvetandvino.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those floral leggings! Love! <3. By the way Queenly, I nominated you for a liebster award. Congrats and you read about it on my blog. :)

    xoxo,
    http://daintychic.blogspot.com/2013/08/hooray-for-liebster-award.html

    ReplyDelete
  4. beautiful necklace and pair of trousers!

    http://tuttiigiornidelconsiglidiunadonna.blogspot.hu/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your outfit is too adorable for words! I love the floral leggings with the gold flats. <3

    Love,
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love this whole outfit! Especially your hair with the bow!! So cute!:D

    If you'd like to, check mine out as well?:)
    My ∞ Fashion Confession

    ReplyDelete