sticky menu bar

DRESS TO EXPRESS, SOMETIMES TO IMPRESS.

When finding gorgeous amd classy dresses yet affordable ones, take note of Mart of China. These (photos below) are just some of their dress collection. If you ask me what's my favorite here? It's the leopard print one on the middle! If you noticed, I'm a school skirt fan more than a bodycon ones. That's why. Provided with, I'd thought of wearing that dress with five different looks. What? You want to know and see how I would wear it? Someone send me this as a post birthday present and I'll show you. Yiiieee and I'll be much much happy kid then. Haha!

Do you love them and wish to have them as much as I do? Find out more and shop for elegant and crisp dresses like these with their surprisingly low prices on MartofChina.com or you can just click these photos to send you on your chosen colors. :) 


3 comments:

  1. My prefer are the blue ones!!
    xoxo
    www.donkeycool.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow, stunning dresses!
    New giveaway on my blog…wanna join? You can a 100$ coupon to spend on Bellast.com!
    Bellast giveaway
    Nameless Fashion Blog Facebook page

    ReplyDelete
  3. lovelyyy post girl
    www.supongoestilo.blogspot.nl

    ReplyDelete