sticky menu bar

ANDROGYNOUS


I don't mind wearing same style of skirt for consecutive days, I'm totally in love with them. I love that skater skirts like this one doesn't bring so much of your femininity side unlike maxi skirts do. I opted to style it with the androgynous look -- partly male and partly female in appearance. The black tank top gave the look its manly side with a military tag or commonly known by many as dog tag and an aviator sunglasses. This look would have been truly a bolder military inspired if my denim polo is replaced by this army waistcoat and these boots. Nevertheless, I love how light this outfit is and that I can wear this acid wash denim in different styles. 

I wore this when we watched Thor 2: The Dark World a week ago with my special girl friends. It has been so long since we've all been together, so the heavy rain that day wasn't able to stop us from leaving the house and go. One of them, she and I didn't even see each other for a year until last week. I really missed them hundredfold and hoping to catch up again soon. While we were in cinema4 with those gals and our guy friend, my parents and brother on the other hand watching the same movie from cinema3. So it was (sort of) a family and friends movie date for the first time. :)

Good night to all! Now I shall watch Heirs' episode 8. Who are k-drama/kpop fans there? Join me! :)



Denim polo: Choies Elf Sack
Gold leather skirt: Choies

16 comments:

  1. Lovely outfit! the shirt looks great with the skirt!

    Love
    Grace x

    http://blondiesstylefix.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  2. so nice!

    please follow me if you like!
    http://thedaydreamings.blogspot.de/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the outfit, skirt rocks!
    Kisses!

    http://pandamone.blogspot.com/2013/11/circus.html

    ReplyDelete
  4. You look adorable. Love that skater skirt and the mix with black. Glad you could see your friend again after the long time. Did you like Thor 2. I'll watch it on Thursday :)

    xx Mira

    www.glamdevils.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Mira! Love it more because I'm with my friends. :) I'm sure you'll love it too. :)

      Delete
  5. That skirt is just so adorable! Sounds like you had a great time with your friends!

    xoxo,
    Laura
    http://lauraisthriftingthroughlife.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. OMG! you look fabulous. Love that metallic skirt, is amazing! :)

    Big kiss!
    www.modacapital-blog.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. I have a really small wardrobe, so I often wear the same things on consecutive days! But that skirt is such a perfect basic... it's something I could definitely add! Love how you styled it too!

    http://lasaloperie.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love the rock chick effect of your look dear =) pls. join my giveaway =) http://anotsosecretlife2011.blogspot.com/2013/11/dressale-giveaway-win-30-certificate.html

    ReplyDelete
  9. You look great. You Can Enter For Leggings Giveaway On My Blog. Fashion Talks

    ReplyDelete
  10. That skirt is to die for! New follower on Bloglovin :)
    xo Annie
    New England Romance

    ReplyDelete