sticky menu bar

LOOK-ALIKE


My apology for wearing same skater skirts for three consecutive posts. Haha. If you're a regular reader of this blog, you may notice I'd already wore slightly same outfit but still different. Remember this from Ahaishopping? I love how small my wardrobe is because I could be creative enough to mix and match my clothing over and over again. Is it that nice? :) This see through chiffon shirt really suits the weather here, now it's pretty cold, later it's getting warm again. If you're the type who don't want too much revealing attire, wear bandeau instead of the usual brassiere under see through tops. The shirt and skirt both have really good quality and surely I'll be posting more different looks wearing these two pieces. 


Ahaishopping is greeting you an advance Merry Christmas! With that, they are offering Buy One Get One Free for this upcoming holiday. You can get a free scarf for orders over $20, the freebie is definitely perfect for this holiday's cold weather. If you buy any clothes on the shop, you can also get the jewelries for 50% off and they're offering Free Express Shipping Worldwide for this holiday! Clothing are as low as $9.99 like the ones I'm wearing here, the shirt and the skirt are $9.99 each. This promotion is valid from now until Dec. 6th. You can also win a free black dress from them here. For more details about the Christmas Sale, visit www.ahaishopping.com.


Shirt: Ahaishopping
Leather skirt: Ahaishopping


16 comments:

  1. Again shopping always has the best offers.. :) loved your skirt.
    Keep in touch,
    www.beingbeautifulandpretty.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great outfit! I love the skirt!

    xx,
    www.mellowyellowblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice pics! you look great with that lovely skirt :)
    Today new post, encounter with tartan
    Kisses from Spain, Kela

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute skirt, cute look!
    http://sepatuholig.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love this skirt! You are so pretty :)
    xoxo
    http://elenasofiastocco.blogspot.be

    ReplyDelete
  6. So cute and thank you so much for the birthday wishes!!
    My Lyfe ; My Story
    @MyLyfeMyStory ♥ ♥

    ReplyDelete
  7. amazing outfit, see my blog and sing in to facebook and bloglovin. Kisses http://thesweetsuggestion.blogspot.it/

    ReplyDelete
  8. I absolutely love your outfit, so chic and stylish! The skirt is gorgeous, love how you added a pop of colour by the accessories.x I totally agree with you and that's why I always try to buy clothes that are versatile.. It's nice to be able to wear the same clothing piece in so many different ways.x
    xxxx
    Stephanie
    vidathings.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  9. thanks for the visit dear =) hahaha it's ok i sometimes wear clothes over and over again =) http://anotsosecretlife2011.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great look, loved the skirt and neckalce and Your hair looks fab !
    Kisses!

    http://pandamone.blogspot.com/2013/11/retro-contrastico-fantastico.html

    ReplyDelete
  11. Very pretty. Love how you mix and match your outfits.

    Hope you and your family are fine and safe over there. Please take care.

    http://www.thefashionstirfry.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. Queen, :-) Thanks for joining in my give-away., I'm still here in Tarlac, waiting for us to see each other haha. I super love your shoes. ♥

    ReplyDelete