sticky menu bar

AND THE SUN SETS


Taken last week, I had met one of my lovely readers (Zane Saria) in San Miguel Tarlac. She's so sweet she e-mailed me if we can meet each other while she's here on my place because of work assignment. I hope were able to chit-chat and walk around together but we had just limited time as you can see it's almost sunset, oh yeah it actually was when we met and she was so sweet to take some shots of my outfit that day hurriedly. It was my first time to meet a reader and really it's fun. I hope I could meet many more too someday, to thank you personally for following this humble blog. Love lots lovelies! 





Skirt: Choies
Bag: Sammydress



14 comments:

  1. It must be really nice to meet a reader. And she was so cute that she took your outfit pics..
    I like your skirt , u look really pretty
    Happy Monday
    www.beingbeautifulandpretty.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. this outfit is absolutely gorgeous!! you look great :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. nice top! :*
    GIVEAWAY ON MY BLOG! http://landing-in-fashion.blogspot.gr/2014/01/landing-no59-giveaway-win-iconomesis.html#more

    ReplyDelete
  4. must be fun to meet one of your readers :) your outfit is super pretty

    ReplyDelete
  5. loving your metallic gold skirt! great look!

    xx angie | http://www.thefashionfuse.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. loving your metallic gold skirt!

    xx Angie | www.thefashionfuse.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. You hair looks amazing here Queenly. And oh, I remember when we first met in the event. I wish I could my readers, too. Your reader is so sweet to email you for meet up. I hope to see you again soon dear.

    Visit my blog: I AM JENNIYA
    Like me on FACEBOOK

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I really hope so too ate! And wish we'll have longer time to have chit-chat when we meet again :)

      Delete
  8. such cool skirt :)
    www.sweetwithenvy.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. you look adorable! love your top.

    ReplyDelete