sticky menu bar

DRESSV A-LINE WEDDING DRESSES


DressV introduces their A-line Princess Wedding Dresses Collection. So you're thinking this is supposedly a style blog and contents should be regarding the blogger's style but hey wedding dresses are fashion too. Not that I'm dreaming of what will be the look of my future wedding gown (haha that's so so in the future pa) but this kind is my taste (I guess for now, you know people change...as always and style change too). Nevertheless, what I like is the detachable blue details, you know how much I love the color and mostly is those adorable drapes. They have so many dresses to choose from, go check it out and tell your friends maybe you have ones who'll planning their 'the day' soon. 






4 comments:

  1. The dresses are just soooo beautiful
    I am inviting you to join my SammyDress giveaway with 2 winners
    http://www.beingbeautifulandpretty.com/2014/01/sammydress-giveaway.html?m=0
    Keep in touch,
    www.beingbeautifulandpretty.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh wow, my heart skipped a beat over this dress! So gorgeous <3

    The Dragonfruit Diaries

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow amazing dress!!!

    www.ruzinscloset.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a wonderful a line wedding dresses with princess style. I like it very much.

    ReplyDelete