sticky menu bar

BARED


Summer heat is on again and that means more looks with barelegged. Leather for summer? Why not. But just make sure the inside fabric will not keep you sweaty and uncomfortable all day and leather shorts may be accepted, but full pants under this kind of heat? Good luck haha! I wore this aztec crop top (okay it doesn't look like crop top, blame it on my short torso!) just to add details on this plain look. What do you think? Really a comfy lazy dressing. Well, good night for now!



Top: Citywalk (like this)
Leather shorts: Romwe (like this)
Bag: Sammydress (like this)
Flats: Bargain store (like this)
Fedora: Choies (like this)

4 comments:

  1. I really want some leather shorts myself. Lovely outfit :) x
    Freya's Fashion Chapter

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super smart outfit, I really like your top
    I am inviting you to enter my JollyChic Easter Giveaway
    http://www.beingbeautifulandpretty.com/2014/03/jollychic-easter-giveaway.html?m=0
    Kisses,
    www.beingbeautifulandpretty.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. love the look queen! :)) it's nice to be able to read blogs again.. ^_^
    best regards,

    http://akirahbabe.blogspot.com/ :)

    ReplyDelete