sticky menu bar

SPRING VIBES


If only I can go to office like this. That feeling... Oh well. So it's spring dressing again and what I love with this season is seeing sweet pastel colors here and there. Onto my ensemble, nothing special just a plain tee and skirt. Good colors really bring life to any dull and plain fabric. It's just in a matter of good color combination, light yet crisp. Finished it off with these heels to add up a bit of sophistication. Imagine if I wore flats or sneakers. So, how do you like this look? Also, I'm currently falling in love with my short hair, thought I couldn't give up my long mane but then... trying new things is good!


Tee: Bargain (like this)
Skirt: Metrotown Mall (like this)
Heels: Parisian Shoes
Earrings: Sammydress
Rings: Bornprettystore


13 comments:

  1. This us such a pretty and easy breezy outfit..
    Very girly, wish office people understand us :)
    Keep in touch
    www.beingbeautifulandpretty.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Wish that too! Haha. Thank you as always Pooja! :)

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. Thank you Zane! Ikaw pala to, why changed name? Haha :)

      Delete
  3. so cute look
    kisss

    www.thechicmode.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. SO sweet ur outfit.... ♥♡♥

    ReplyDelete
  5. You are honestly too cute girl! Loving all the touches with the accessories :)
    xo TJ

    http://www.hislittlelady.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. too lovely ;)
    love your rings and hair

    http://www.mymymode.com

    ReplyDelete