sticky menu bar

HAIR CARE FOR PERMED HAIR


Want your smooth curled hair stay bouncy all throughout the day? Worry no more with this hair product. I've been using this since I've got my hair permed and believe me it worked. My mane although already permanently curled, this buff cream makes difference. When I don't put some of it, my curl is slightly loosening after hours at daytime.
It's pricey (bought for P815) but worth it plus it's frugal, you only need to have two drops of it to spread into hair. :)
Perfect for parties and occasions to keep your hair smooth and alluring! Just two drops of this Schwarzkopf Osis+ and you're ready to have a good time and feel confident. 


2 comments:

  1. Hi friends! The best hair removal clinic in Delhi is Klinik Esthetika , this clinic an use the laser technology to remove the

    hair, This clinic was removed my hair due to laser technology and I am looking smart and gorgeous. Thanks to Klinik Esthetika

    for Laser Hair Removal .

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi everybody! The best clinic for Hair transplant in Delhi is Klinik Esthetika. So Klinik Esthetika is the best clinic for Hair Transplant India.

    ReplyDelete