sticky menu bar

GREEN GREEN GRASS

We went to my mom's friend's place a week ago. It's very peaceful and relaxing in there. Given the chance to go back there, I surely will! Especially if I'm encountering stress (again) in school. Lol. So! Everywhere I turn, surrounds me with greenly grasses. It's just so refreshing in the eyes, isn't it? Plus the cool breeze that inundates the site, perfect for unwinding! :)
I guess my outfit unintentionally matched the place. :D Simple white tank and floral skirt that matched the grasses and I'm at ease to wander around the field and be lost for a while! Haha! In addition, I still opted to be in style even in a simple way so I added a pop of deep pink belt from Genevieve Gozum.
Assuredly, this flats saved my day from wandering. It's my current favorite sandals :)
My favorite spot! Mini bridge. I'm longing to try sitting in the middle of a real bridge someday (the long and high one haha). Nagpapakabrave :D
And because I really enjoyed the place, hence loads of photos! 
Hello Mr. Golden Sun!
Keep Doldrums Away everyone 

No comments:

Post a Comment