sticky menu bar

LIGHTS SHOW


So this is what I wore on Christmas Day, we went to Ayala Triangle Garden to watch the Lights Show, hence the title post. 

My usual top and pants outfit. I added the mustard wedge for a pop of color. And I layered my corset top with this denim blazer to keep me warm 'cause I'm sure Christmas breeze will be present at night.


Greetings from Tan Family! :)
I'll be posting the video I took during the Lights Show soon. So, keep in touch! :)


 Did you also enjoy your Christmas day? 


15 comments:

  1. Impeccable style! Those shoes are to die for!


    xx
    Helen
    http://helenrickelle.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those shoes are perfect!

    www.steffysworld.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! :) Sorry for the super late reply. Happy 2013!

      Delete
  3. This is a very cute outfit on you and you have a pretty smile :)

    http://thismodernloveee.blogspot.com/
    Jenny

    ReplyDelete
  4. The bustier is really lovely and I've been wanting to get one just like that! Seems like a very festive Christmas and family you have there, I envy you! Happy holidays dear!

    Nadya
    The Dilly Chic

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you Irene! Happy 2013 to you! :)

    ReplyDelete