sticky menu bar

EVEN ON GLOOMY PACE



Choies top | Miss Sixty jeans (like this) | Sandals (like this) | Gucci bag (like this) | Forever21 bib necklace 

Even on gloomy pace...don't throw away the smile on your face. I don't have much to say on this post, feeling so empty. Hopefully on next posts, I'll be back on being a novelist (haha) again, been so long since I've written a long post here. Meanwhile, denim is back for fall. Since I started blogging and little by little I'm exploring outfits, I can say that I'm a fan of skirts and dresses [now] more than pants 'cause they always bring the femininity in you. Though moving with skirts would mean "hey watch your walk, sit properly".  


Express you femininity and be a princess with these simple yet sublime looking dresses. Browse their site now, just click the photo above. 


How about pairing those charming dresses with these captivating girls' bestfriends?



24 comments:

  1. Nice t-shirt :)

    Today new post, don´t miss it!
    Kisses from Spain, Kela

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think this is one of my favorite looks that you've done!:D You look so beautiful here with your hair braided in the front and coming down in lose curls! You should do that hairstyle more often! You look absolutely gorgeous and chic and I'm left obsessing over this whole look! Great job!:D

    x Charms│My ∞ Fashion Confession

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww, thank you so much Charmaine! I really appreciate this comment, and yeah now I would do that hairstyle often again. Hope you always keep in touch on my blog posts dear. :)

      Delete
  3. Hi Gabriella! Thank you and I'm now checking yours :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you too Sandra! I will then :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. lovely post queenly! and as always, everything is just so chic. Love how you mixed a masculine-ish top with the girly shoes Can't wait for the next post.


    xoxo;
    Into The Blush, a Beauty Blog by Kenny.

    ReplyDelete
  6. nice look! love the pants <3
    www.wastedyouthwithyou.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your hair is unbelievable! How do you get it so long and healthy?!
    & that Platt, I'd LOVE if you did a tutorial on how to do it, I'm so jealous!
    This look is gorgeous, I love baggy jean combos, they seem so casual yet such a statement. New follower!

    elissex.blogspot.com xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Elisse! My hair just grow long fast as always, I really don't have any hair care though. I think the food you eat helps :) I'm sort of a vegetarian haha. I'm thinking of hair tutorials when I find my spare time. :)

      Delete
  8. I really like this look, it's so incredibly cool!

    xx

    http://andysparkles.blogspot.de/
    http://www.facebook.com/andysparkles.blog

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love the floral peeking out from your t-shirt!
    and that is one cool backpack :)

    <3
    The Sweetest Escape 

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love the shirt
    Really nice outfit!

    xoxo Julia

    www.enframed.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love those shoes! The style is just perfect. Plus that tee is awesome.

    www.pinsneedlesfashion.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love that shirt!!! And you look beautiful :)

    xx
    Sophisticated Lace

    ReplyDelete
  13. This outfit looks so cool!
    Thanks for your lovely comment, now following you dear.

    <3
    http://zazzish.blogspot.pt/

    ReplyDelete