sticky menu bar

LESS IS MORE


Shop this look
Top: Romwe (here, here, here) | Skirt: Romwe (here, here, here) | Shoes (here, here

It's a cozy getup for today's post. This top's fabric is so smooth and delicate, it's so comfortable wearing it the whole day though it's slightly see through so I wore a tank top underneath, a red one to teamed up with my skirt. So it'll look like a plain dress topped by a timid cream shirt. You don't go to the church with only a tank top. Fortunately unfortunate, this mini skirt is zippered not garterized so was lightly slack around my petite waistline, entrap below my waist and so close to hips. That said, I can consider wearing this on Sundays. What good stuff to do with laid-back dressing? Reading a good book [e-book] or magazine [e-mag] while catching up with the delicate breeze.


Romwe recently launched Sporty Series for A/W 13. Now, you can get one for FREE! Click here on how to enter.
Their cool Holloween Collection awaits you too!

21 comments:

  1. the red skirt just take the whole outfit a notch! great look!
    http://sepatuholig.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Perfect look, your blouse is lovely! Great combination!

    http://byanaleon.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely skirt! Thx for your comment on my blog. Btw, I'm wearing leggings ;)

    xx

    andysparkles
    Follow me on Facebook

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful red skirt and like the way you paired it. Love the twist in the choice of shoes. Fantastic.

    http://www.thefashionstirfry.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I think you shouldn't wear too much baggy clothes or too oversized clothes. You look thin like a hanger. Just an opinion :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for the opinion. Actually it's just so unfortunate that the top was so big for me when it arrived to me, but then still wanted to wear it, it's so comfy! :)

      Delete
  6. Lovely post! you look very chic. I am so looking forward to seeing your future posts!

    xoxo;
    Into The Blush, a Beauty Blog by Kenny.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Totally agree, less really is more. This is such a chic look and is so pretty on you.

    :)


    morethanpinkglitter.blogspot.com

    x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Adorable look! Your little red skater skirt is too cute.

    ~Jacy
    www.laviedelenore.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. So chic look, love the skirt. :)
    Following you.

    New post
    www.jonnessa.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. This outfit is perfect! I love the skirt!
    Would you like to follow each other on gfc and bloglovin? Let me know.
    www.vworldrocks.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete