sticky menu bar

FIRST SUNDAY OF ADVENT


It's all about the 'first'. First of December, first Sunday of the month, and first Sunday of Advent --- the first season of the Church year leading up to Christmas. I am sure all of you too are excited for the midnight of 24th and on 25th itself. Colorful lights, decorations, Christmas songs and carols are all over the cities and yeah countries. Specifically during nights when you go out and you feel the Christmas breeze and you close your eyes and take a deep breath with it. You do that too? Feel so relaxing right? Especially when you're tired from tons of tasks you worked the whole daytime, thinking of the outlines you listed on the planner or on journal, getting ready again for 'tomorrow's' agenda, etc. I love night skies when there are full of stars above and the moon shines so so bright that I can't stop staring at them while random thoughts are coming up in my cerebrum (okay it's simply brain haha). 

I intended to post this yesterday right after we went home from church (...and right after we shoot) but without a computer I can't blog, obviously. My syoti (younger brother in Chinese) used the laptop to watch kdrama 'cause it's Sunday. I guess he wanted to stay out in front of the desktop for awhile leave his work there and take a rest for one whole day and for sure he watched until past midnight.

I always make sure I wear appropriate clothes when going to church and finding these pieces (the shirt and skirt) from mom's old clothes was so good. Her clothes during her twenties and they'd really waited for my turn to wear them. Of course, I say Appropriate church attire with the capital A. Why is that there are still who goes inside wearing revealing apparels when big signboards on the doors are already posted? I mean for me there's nothing wrong if she wears casual dress, knee length skirt or an inch above (as long as it's not more than a mini skirt and no shorts please!), or oftentimes sleeveless top as long as she doesn't look like she's going to a night party. I even opt to wear a bandeau top instead of bra when I'm wearing see through shirts (even just slight) like this one I'm wearing here. Okay enough with the opinion. What do you think of my hair parted in the middle? My hair actually don't have its own part I think? May it be middle part, left-side part, or right-side part, happily it always follow what I want for a certain hairstyle of the day (without the help of any hairspray, hair cream or whatever) and for this look it was middle part! I also thought of cutting the permed part, they're very loose already but I think I wanna leave them for a year more and that means no haircut for one more year. :)





Heels: Gibi Shoes
Tassel earrings: Romwe

Bigger discount and larger scale than Black Friday!
Romwe Cyber Monday Sale on December 2nd, just for 24 hours only.
Coats for &9.00; leggings for $9.99; dresses for $5.69; jewelries for $1.99; sweatshirts under $13.99; jumpers and cardigans under $15.99.
Do put your favorites in the shopping bag in advance. Once sold out, it won't be restocked. Here are two coupons to help you save more.
$10 off $65 code: Dec10off
$20 off $115 code: Dec20off
(Expires on 12/31/2013)


28 comments:

  1. You look cute, loved your skirt
    Happy Monday
    Kisses
    www.beingbeautifulandpretty.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Perfect outfit to go to church in you look very pretty doll.
    http://tifi11.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a gorgeous colour palette on your skirt.

    ReplyDelete
  4. You look adorable. Love your cute floral skirt :)

    xx Mira

    www.glamdevils.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Perfect!!! Love this skirt!!!

    Kisses

    Anouckinha´s Closet

    ReplyDelete
  6. you look pretty. The skirt looks amazing on you.

    xo
    Sam
    http://fabulouspetite.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such a cute skirt! love its print!! :)
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. I like your first photo too! :D It is so cute. ;)

    http://curlycurves.blogspot.com/
    https://www.bloglovin.com/blog/10618335/c-u-r-l-y-c-u-r-v-e-s

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is so awesome! Love the skirt so much. It's so damn cold here in Germany in the second of December that I never could wear this :D

    xoxo

    www.sugarpopfashion.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thanks for your comment on my blog. I love the floral skirt.

    xo,

    http://www.lustingforleather.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thx for your comment on my Blog!
    I'm following you now via Bloglovin - hope you like my blog too and you'll follow back <3

    XOXO Sandl

    Follow me via Bloglovin! -> https://www.bloglovin.com/blog/11326217/prizmah-fashion-blog
    www.prizmahfashion.blogspot.com
    https://www.facebook.com/prizmahfashionblog

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love you mother's taste and your choice of recycling her pieces! Kisses from DK!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Love the skirt, you look amazing! :)
    Very pretty.
    -Ru
    Glitter And Blush

    ReplyDelete
  14. Wonderful skirt! You look beautiful <3

    Amy | Kekidoll.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. Love your style! Love your look! XX

    I waiting for you on my blog!

    www.shoesandbasics.com

    ReplyDelete
  16. You look beautiful girl.
    Great post:)
    xxx
    www.thedutchcountryside.com
    https://www.bloglovin.com/blog/11298797
    https://www.facebook.com/thedutchcountryside

    ReplyDelete
  17. wow your hair is so long and looks so healthy I wish I had hair like you!! Lovely outfit!!!

    http://allaboutevesbeauty.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  18. Hi Queenly! :)

    Love this print and color!


    STYLE STATEMENT BLOG:

    http://stylestatement-fashionblog.blogspot.pt/

    ReplyDelete
  19. Thank you Terry!! I'll definitely will check your blog. :)

    ReplyDelete
  20. OMG what a great hair!! Wish I could wear sth like this, there's is snow in my country now!

    xoxo

    http://pandamone.blogspot.com/2013/12/foxy-lady.html

    ReplyDelete
  21. You look so pretty, very church appropriate indeed, some people really don't know how to dress for it. I love your hair like that, actually I think it's perfect either way!

    http://vintageloyal.blogspot.pt/

    ReplyDelete
  22. Nice outfit dear ;)

    Thank you so much for your lovely comment! Of course we can follow each other! Id love to keep in touch! Let me know if you follow me and I will follow you right back :D

    And what about other social media? That way I won't miss a thing!


    Facebook / Instagram /Twitter / Chicisimo

     - Hannah's Heels

    ReplyDelete