sticky menu bar

RIVETS PEEP-TOE BOOTS


These boots captivated my eyes when I visited Aupie. You can click on the photos to see the items. They are so fierce yet so chic, these boots are my current favorite from the store and also the bags and clothing. When black and white trend is on air, the perfect color match will be (as always gorgeous) red and of course for me is this royal blue one. I think this collection's still fit for the holiday season, the glittery see through shirt with the gold printed skirt and the basic black type one above. Ahh-- they are actually on my wishlist! Wait, why am I suddenly being fallen in love with blacks by the way? Gee, black is timeless anyway. Yeah? So what do you think of them?


7 comments:

  1. I love all the stud detailing x
    Check out my MAC giveaway :)
    Freya's Fashion Chapter

    ReplyDelete
  2. The skirt is so cute
    Merry Christmas
    Don't forget to enter my $50 Choies Giveaway
    http://www.beingbeautifulandpretty.com/2013/12/choies-50-christmas-giveaway.html?m=0
    Kisses
    www.beingbeautifulandpretty.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love all the items you picked! <3
    Xx
    Rhea
    www.fuss.co.in

    ReplyDelete
  4. Not sure if I could walk on those, but hey it doesn't hurt to try, they sure are pretty :)

    http://vintageloyal.blogspot.pt/

    ReplyDelete
  5. The boots are beautifully different and will definitely garner attention. I have admired boots in a similar style but am not sure I could walk comfortably in them. I love the skirt. Yes, you are so right about black and white. I love adding red into the mix.

    Sharon
    http://www.afashioncrowd.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete