sticky menu bar

WHITE CHRISTMAS

a | b | c | d | e | f | g

"I'm dreaming of a white Christmas just like the ones I used to know where the tree tops glisten and children listen to hear sleigh bells in the snow. I'm dreaming of a white Christmas with every Christmas card I write. May your days be merry and bright and may all your Christmases be white." ---Okay! So here I go again singing in my post. Whilst we never experienced white Christmas here in our country, winter white dressing is still on trend here. Above is my kind of winter white outfit, simple and cozy yet stay classy. What do you think of it? Finished it off with royal blue jewelries and touch of gold. Instead of a silvery or shiny gold belt, I think this cropped top over the white dress is better, its silvery design down there will do the trick. By the way, I saw these lovely pieces from Pariscoming.com and they have really so much more attractive pieces just like the ones you'll see below. You'll really never go wrong with prints. When I'm too lazy to dress up and mix&match clothes, I go for printed ones. Dresses or jumpsuits are great. You can click the images below. Do you love them too? 





10 comments:

  1. I love white clothes.. :) crop top on first collage looks fab
    Have a nice day
    Keep in touch,
    www.beingbeautifulandpretty.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. So many beautiful things, I love that blue necklace it would look great with the white dress :)

    http://vintageloyal.blogspot.pt/

    ReplyDelete
  3. love this white dress!
    xoxo
    http://elenasofiastocco.blogspot.be

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful Chritstmas look and the dresses look amazing!

    xx Mira

    www.glamdevils.com

    ReplyDelete

  5. You are BRILLIANT!
    Happy Chritmas! :)

    Would you like follow each other? I'll be soo glad :) let me know and I'll be follow back


    ADDICT BE ICONIC BLOG

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hey hey lovely choices!!
    Your blog is getting more interesting each day, I've already followed you so I don't miss any of your posts :)

    Have a wonderful Christmas with the ones you love
    With love, Bárbara
    www.preppylemonade.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the dresses! So pretty! Thank you for stopping by!

    Come back soon to visit me on The Notebook of a Fashion Lover

    Evi xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  8. merry christmas!! wow!!nice collection.wish I could buy all fo the product.
    You can also chake my website also.

    ReplyDelete