sticky menu bar

EVERY GIRL'S ASSET

Hey guys! Tomorrow is weekend so I'm thinking of something to do. If I didn't mention yet in any of my posts, fixing my hair and other girls' hair is my first love since childhood. I get so much fun doing it like a little girl who enjoys brushing and brushing and brushing the hair of her barbie dolls. Well, I'm one of them back then haha! So I'll be doing a hair style tutorial and this will be my first if ever I could make it well. Hehe. Asking for my favorite hair style? The Stylish French Braid!

The Braided Headband Hair

Messy Side Updo Braid

Since I've been a college student, I rarely fix my hair maybe because being in college level is busier than when you're in high school right? No spare time because you sleep late, you often woke up late too haha. Even blow drying. I let my hair dry while on my way to school. And now I so miss experimenting hairdos again. Hence allow me to post such.

 Fishtail Braid

Top Knot - Down Braid

Stay tuned for my first hairdo tutorial! Hmm...I'm now thinking what style to do first.
How about you? How will you spend your 1st 2013 weekend? You can share it here. :)

Love,
Queenly


18 comments:

  1. Yes I will. Stay tuned on my blog! :) Thanks Helen!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my, the hairstyle is so beautiful! I'm inspired! Can't wait for the tutorial!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh my, It'll be my first ever tutorial, little nervous haha :) Happy you wanna wait for it! :) Thanks!

      Delete
  3. In LOVE with the braided headband!!! I always struggle with it though. Can't wait for the tutorial.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the first one! I've tried some of them but my hair is just too short to try others

    xoxo


    gorgeous&fearless

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Maybe when your hair is long already :) you can try again.

      Delete
  5. I have really long hair and always wished I knew how to style it differently than just down!

    everywearigo.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Go try them! It'll be pretty for sure on yours and easy to do because you have long hair :)

      Delete
  6. I absolutely love the 1st hair look! You should do a tutorial on that one :D

    xo

    http://garfunkelatmidnight.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you Linde! Would love to check yours too :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks Diana! Reading yours now. :)

    ReplyDelete