sticky menu bar

LIEBSTER AWARD

I wanna thank Linnie Tam of Garfunkel At Midnight very much for nominating me for this Liebster Award! Check her blog, it's fun, the blog and Linnie herself. This is a great opportunity for those newbie in the blogosphere. This is a real lively thing! You get to know other blogs and be friends to the bloggers themselves. :)

What is the Liebster Award?
The Liebster Awards origins are pretty much a mystery. Bloggers nominate other bloggers that have 200 or less followers. "Liebster" is German for "favorite", so this is kind of like the "favorite blog award". It's basically a "Hey, that's a sweet little blog you've got there. Here's an award!" You can't just accept the award. You have to play by the ever changing rules and pay it forward. Then you can put the award on your blog to see. 



Rules of the Liebster Award:
1. List 11 facts about yourself.
2. Answer the 11 questions given to you.
3. Ask new 11 questions for the bloggers you nominate for the award.
4. Choose 11 bloggers with 200 or less followers to nominate.
5. Go to each bloggers page and let them know the award. 
6. Thank the person who nominated you and link back to their blog.

11 Facts about Myself:
1. I don't usually follow (fashion) trends unless I totally like it that much.
2. Everyday I wake up, first thing I do is look in front of the mirror and check my hair. Haha.
3. I feel more active in doing household chores when nobody's home but me.
4. The first thing I do when turning on my computer is I open the Music folder and sing out loud while waiting for the internet connection to be ready.
5. When I hear something good music on tv while watching, I stand up and dance in front of it. Haha.
6. When I'm totally bored, I take a look of myself in front of the mirror. If I'll not fix my hair, I will do singing. 
7. I don't eat sweets that much.
8. Iced tea is my favorite beverage.
9. My hair is naturally dark brown, I didn't had hair color.
10. I just can't get rid of color blue, any shades of it!
11. And when I'm all alone thinking, I often picture myself of what I want to become in the near future. :)

Questions from Garfunkel At Midnight:
1. Where do you want to be 2 years from now?
Answer: Travelling around Paris.

2. Describe your style?
A: Ever-changing.

3.  Introvert or extrovert?
A: I have to say both, depends on a situation.

4. Qualities you look for in a person?
A: Positivist.

5. Your best qualities?
A: Positivist.

6. Your worst qualities?
A: Sometimes moody.

7. Hobbies? Besides blogging of course!
A: Singing!

8. What intrigues you?
A: Fashion absolutely.

9. What philosophies do you live by?
A: I've many but one is that nothing and/or no one could stop me from reaching my dreams/goals if I'm really that determined. Yeah? :)

10. Give yourself a nickname, what is it and why?
A: Bitz. It's what my best friends/close friends call me. It came from my Chinese name "bi chin" (in Fukien dialect).

11. Where did your passion for fashion stem from?
A: When I enjoyed playing Barbies back then!

Winners Nominated by Me:

11 Random Questions for the Winners:
1. What do you want to be 5 years from now?
2. What's your fashion obsession? (Is it bag?shoes?etc.)
3. Favorite color?
4. Something you cannot live without?
5. Best childhood memory?
6. Other hobbies aside from blogging?
7. Straight or curly hair?
8. Ideal man, if any?
9. Describe your personal style.
10. Do you believe in 'first impression lasts'?
11. Motto in life?

Congratulations!
xo,
Queenly :)

8 comments:

  1. Thanks for the nomination :) love your blog!
    http://www.thefashionedition.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for the nomination!


    primstyle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks so much! That was so sweet of you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you SOO much for the nomination, Queenly Tan!! I am quite honored and can't wait to nominate others :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. please follow my blog :) I started it a few days ago and I really want more people to see it, thanks :) http://prettylildolls.blogspot.ca/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Cute <3! I really like your necklace


    http://colorloud.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete