sticky menu bar

MY TOP CONCERN •‿•


So, I'm here to ask for your suggestion girls!
Our graduation pictorial is nearly coming, and you girls know what it means. Haha. First is, what will I wear? And second, how will I fix my hair?  Or better question is, how should I fix my hair? :)
It'll be easy for me (I guess) back then when I had my long straight hair, maybe. Haha. 

But now as you see on my previous ootd posts, I had it cut and digipermed plus with bangs pa, I wonder how will I fix it (appropriately). :D
Any suggestions or recommendations are highly appreciated so feel free to leave some below (the comment box) or if you want you can also send some photos of hairdos you suggest via email (queenlycatherine@gmail.com). 
I'll be looking forward for them girls! Because I want you to be part of my very last school endeavor. 
XO 


4 comments:

  1. Awe your blog is super cute! I came across it on IFB =) Your hair looks pretty nice to me. Then again I'm no professional or anything.

    Feel free to check out my blog.

    xo
    Maggie
    Love Scrapbook

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your hair looks great!

    http://classypyt.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete