sticky menu bar

COLD BREEZE

Genevieve Gozum  Leather Belt
Chelsea Sandals
Floral long skirt like this



This is what I wore on a Sunday Mass. When I woke up in that morning, it's too windy so I suddenly thought sabayan ko nga si Mr. Wind haha! But of course we should follow the church's dress code. No revealing tops. So I'll save the corset plus this maxi skirt on my next ensemble. :)

You know Tiffany Alvord? The Youtube Sweetheart Sensation, that's what they call her, daw. Haha. I think I'm already one of tiffanatics there haha! No, just slight or maybe just some of her covers. Yes, you heard it right, when she covers songs, it seems like that's her original. But, she now also have her original singles. Okay so enough with this introduction. This is my LSS (Last Song Syndrome) for the day. I so love her sweet version. And oh, noticed what she's wearing? Floral too. Matchy-matchy! :)

4 comments:

  1. I love love love your skirt!

    xx
    http://bleedinginwardly.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Linnie! :) You have new blog? New url?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your flower skirt.

    Big hug,
    Iffa (lesssugartea.blogspot.com)

    ReplyDelete