sticky menu bar

2ND LIEBSTER AWARD

I'll start by saying "Thank you!" to Elena Sofia Stocco for nominating me. This is my second after I'd received my first last month. Happy that my blog is being noticed already as it is very new. :)
The Liebster Award is given to bloggers who have followers of two hundred or less. Know more about it here.
Now, I'm also sharing the award to those newbie bloggers out there.
Rules:
1. List 11 facts about yourself.
2. Answer the 11 questions given to you.
3. Ask new 11 questions for the bloggers you nominate for the award.
4. Choose 9 bloggers with 200 or less followers to nominate.
5. Go to each bloggers page and let them know the award. 
6. Thank the person who nominated you and link back to their blog. :)

Eleven facts about me:

1. I don't usually follow (fashion) trends unless I totally like it that much.
2. Everyday I wake up, first thing I do is look in front of the mirror and check my hair. Haha.
3. I feel more active in doing household chores when nobody's home but me.
4. The first thing I do when turning on my computer is I open the Music folder and sing out loud while waiting for the internet connection to be ready.
5. When I hear something good music on tv while watching, I stand up and dance in front of it. Haha.
6. When I'm totally bored, I take a look of myself in front of the mirror. If I'll not fix my hair, I will do singing. 
7. I don't eat sweets that much.
8. Iced tea is my favorite beverage.
9. My hair is naturally dark brown, I didn't had hair color.
10. I just can't get rid of color blue, any shades of it!
11. And when I'm all alone thinking, I often picture myself of what I want to become in the near future. :)

Questions from Elena:
1. Who is your favorite blogger and why?
I can't choose between Kryz Uy and Laureen Uy so both of them. I just really into their styles.
2. Which is your typical outfit for school/work?
Sadly we have school uniform and I'm not still working yet.
3. Who is your favorite Youtuber?
Recent fave is Tiffany Alvord (girl) and Alex Goot (boy) and many more haha!
4. Which is your favorite season?
Summer.
5. What do you like to drink during spring season?
Water for all season haha!
6. Your favorite hairstyle?
If not curl, it's french braid. :)
7. Your favorite city in Italy?
Rome/Milan I wanna go someday.
8. Your favorite nail polish?
Red, black, and tan.
9. Your make-up routine?
Recent: Nude
10. Your favorite shoes?
Any unless it's not comfortable for me.
11. Why did you start your blog?
I just suddenly signed in one day, I guess out of boredom back then haha!

Nominated by me:
Chelcie
tea and dresses
Charme Insolite
Karen Alversado
Janelle Lhz
Walldrobe
The Other Kiki
Beneath the Coat
GreyCatte's Book of Style

Questions for the nominees:

1. What do you want to be 5 years from now?
2. What's your fashion obsession? (Is it bag?shoes?etc.)
3. Favorite color?
4. Something you cannot live without?
5. Best childhood memory?
6. Other hobbies aside from blogging?
7. Straight or curly hair?
8. Ideal man, if any?
9. Describe your personal style.
10. Do you believe in 'first impression lasts'?
11. Motto in life?


Congratulations!
xo,
Queenly

4 comments: