sticky menu bar

TAKE A CHANCE

After almost a week of being sick and weak, now I'm back. :) This is what I wore during my graduation pictorial. Simple casual wear as it is. Though I always wear my favorite color blue during special occasions back then, now I can say I'm more flexible. It's like it's my fashion resolution maybe, to try all different shades naman. That should be, right? :)

I culled to wear plain colors like black and white cause I don't want my grad portrait to turn out  looking colorful. Also, I expected that the makeup will be too much, hence. I know it's not even connected haha, but still for me I want it to turn out to be just classic and simple. :)
  
See I told you even though I'll be having my fashion resolution, still I can't get rid of popping out my favorite color. 

After my long ceremony of thinking about what will be my hairstyle on that day, I went for this half pinned hair. Why? Haha. Kailangan may reason talaga? Oo naman. :D It's because this kind of hairstyle is just so student-like and of course so lady-like. :)

Yes, this looks like it's a dress but it's actually not. I like it that way cause I can re-wear the top for another ensemble. That's my so old altered skirt. It's a little black dress before until I cut the upper part. Masikip na kasi haha!
I can't wait to see the output of the graduation portraits. Can't also wait to share them to you guys. :)

Here's a new song that I found. I just can't get rid of replaying this haha. I'd memorized it already after the third or fourth time I played it. His voice is just sooo sweet, cool. You'll fall in love with his voice, and him? Haha kidding. Song of the month maybe, for Valentine's season. ♥



10 comments:

  1. Mustard is one of my favorite color!
    Always adore mustard shoes. Really outstanding

    .LOVE
    http://teaanddresses.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's why this is my new favorite for now haha! :)

      Delete
  2. You've got mustard shoes! I already saw that video and I fell in love with the singer. Lol! Nice music video.

    XX, IamJenniya

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah I didn't thought mustard is that sooo pretty :)) Sweet song, right? HAHA! <3

      Delete
  3. You look gorgeous, I can't wait to see what your portraits look like. :)
    xo
    Tiffy
    http://www.CuteLA.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. You look gorgeous xoxo KJ
    http://kjandersen.wordpress.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely! I love the assymmetrical zipper - So fun & unique!

    ReplyDelete