sticky menu bar

A YEAR OF BLOGGING


This is actually a late post but I should push through it. Better late than never. I have to write about this to thank all of you my readers from around the world who've been supporting this blog for a year now! September 20, 2012 is I think and will probably consider my first official post, though the content is just the 'about me'. September 23, 2012 is my first official outfit post. But, fyi, I really did start it on my birthdate (August 20), a month before. A simple post of what we ate to celebrate my day, on blogspot with Keeping Doldrums Away as my blog title. Then I transfer to wordpress with the title Walk the Talk but still went back to the previous one. And now I'm back to blogspot Smizing with Style. P.S. I even signed up on weebly.com before all of the above. Do that count? Haha! Hey! I'm trying how to do it, where to do it, figuring out why do I do it. This wasn't planned at all. But, Lord God, Thank You for whispering on me to give it a try! I know it's you. :) Truth is...okay you can read some more here


Sponsorsinvite, collaborations, sponsored giveaways, even guest posts invites on some blogs (sadly I wasn't able to save the links, will probably search for them afterwards) --- these and many more, I really didn't expect them at all. That this could possibly happen. I know it's just a year but I am so happy and a hundredfold thankful already! As much as I wanted to share more to this post, I just can't fix these scrabbled words on my head now. Blame on my not-so-good editorial skill LOL.

To my readers, commenters, hypers, voters, those who clicks +1 on google+, genuine bloglovin' followers, likers on instagram and facebook, who favorited some tweets, trends me on trendtation, followers on fashiolista and pinterest, tagged me on Liebsters Awards (was nominated thrice or four times by fellow bloggers), those who read my articles on monogrammag.com, & my IFB and GFC friends --- many or few, still, THANK YOU, SALAMAT, XIE XIE, GRACIAS, MERCI, GAMSAHABNIDA, СПАСИБО, DANKE!

Hope you'll continue reading this blog, you'll always be part of my inspiration to do better posts.
I highly appreciate those who truly read the contents of my posts, long or short.
With Love, Queenly. 

33 comments:

  1. congrats my dear, keep going that way


    http://elzanapjevic.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations with 1 year anniversary!!!!
    Great job dear!
    I'm your newest follower!
    Keep in touch!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats on a year!

    I hope mine is going as well as yours is in a year :)

    Hmm maybe...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Emma! Sure it will too, just enjoy it. :)

      Delete
  4. Congrats for this year and keep going :D
    Today new post, Trip to Havana, don´t miss it!
    Kisses from Spain, Kela

    ReplyDelete
  5. Clearly you love teal! :) Great looks and congrats on your 1 year of blogging!

    xox, Cheri
    www.cheristylez.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, turquoise and teal and everything blue actually haha! Thank you Cheri! :)

      Delete
  6. Thank you Celyne! Added you on my gfc list. :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congrats Queenly, Keep Blogging, Keep Inspiring!
    xoxo

    www.zanesaria.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi honey! LOvely outfits!

    So you're keen to join our sisterhood of the travelling journal!?!? Welcome :)

    We'd love to have you aboard! You'll be sixth to receive the journal if all goes accroding to plan and its AWESOME that you're over in the Philippines too!!! What an awesome group we have to do this project. Thanks!

    Please contact me on: jadewright15051991@hotmail.com
    if you're seriously interested and we can make this happen! <3

    www.bohemianmuses.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thanks for stopping by my blog! Congrats on your one year of blogging!! Keep it up girl! :)


    x Jacquelyn
    Giveaway on my blog for FREE Vedette shapewear!

    ReplyDelete
  10. lovely shoes!
    http://afinaskaterblogspotcom.blogspot.ru/

    ReplyDelete
  11. congrats with one year anniversary, dear! keep blogging) your blog is so great!

    http://yuliasi.blogspot.ru/
    love, Yulia
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  12. Congrats sweetie!!! I'm so happy, because your blog is amazing! I follow you on twitter, instagram and bloglovin.
    Kisses
    The diary of a fashion apprentice

    ReplyDelete
  13. Congrats!
    Great outfits! Beautiful blog!

    Would you like to follow each other with GFC and Bloglovin '? Let me know :)

    Have a great weekend!
    vgolove1.blogspot.ru

    ReplyDelete
  14. Hey doll ,

    thanks for dropping by my blog and for the lovely comment..Thanks for following me tooo
    I am following you back on GFC..
    COngrats for completing one year of blogging
    Keep in touch,
    www.bringbeautifulandpretty.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. Congrats darling, I'm following you back with pleasure <3


    http://vanityvicky.blogspot.it/

    ReplyDelete
  16. wowwww one year! congratsssss!i m happy for you. ;))))) do u want to follow each other??? will be my pleasure. kisssesss
    blog: http://honeyandcotton.org/
    facebook: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Honeyandcotton-Fashion-Blogger/422547954496955?fref=ts
    bloglovin: http://www.bloglovin.com/en/blog/6757331te
    g+:https://plus.google.com/108626334220279846676/

    ReplyDelete
  17. Congrats on your one year and thanks for following. Following back!
    effortlesslady.blogspot.ca

    ReplyDelete
  18. Congrats on hitting the one year mark! I see you wear a lot of green and blue - so pretty on you! :)

    ~Jacy
    www.laviedelenore.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  19. Congrats! <3 You really love shades of blue and green :)

    xoxo,
    .never settle for less.

    ReplyDelete
  20. Congrats on your blog-versary! I just recently discovered your blog through google+ and this was the perfect post to stumble upon because I got to see all of your outfits in one post! Haha!

    Stay in touch!
    V. // http://www.forevervanny.com

    ReplyDelete
  21. OMG! I didn't know! Happy Blogaversary!:D Well, belated. But still! Congratulations!:D Keep posting and continue to do what you do because you're doing it so well:D Always stay gorgeous and fashionable!:D ♥

    x Charms│My ∞ Fashion Confession

    ReplyDelete