sticky menu bar

FINDING GOTHAM CITY

There are times when I daydream, I picture myself wandering to places unfamiliar to me, get to encounter new things, meet new people and be friends with, and suddenly get lost alone. Getting lost is not just literally or merely being lost in a place where in you don't and can't find your way back home. The experience also helps you to meditate and reflect simultaneously. You find yourself, the real you. As the cliche goes, nobody's perfect. Every individual has his or her both good and bad side. Who the heck will be that homo sapien is so perfect and having only those good characteristics and doesn't possess bad ones? No one, right? Okaaay. Now you're wondering why am I blogging just like this, this time. My answer? I think it's just that because I'm blogging on my kindle as of the moment, on a silent night, while lying on the bed ready to sleep after I published this. And...well actually nothing more important. I couldn't state some reasons. I'm just oftentimes like this when silence attacks and random things just popped up on my mind.

I was very excited when I received a text message from the post office saying there are two not just one airmail waiting for me. If you're following me on instagram, I keep on ranting about them. Please allow me to be it, I'm such a happy kid here. :) 

One of them is from Choies. They'd sent me this stylish leather leggings. The fabulous part of it is the mesh or sheer part in the upper part. Stylish indeed. Yeah? Who's with me?  And they're so comfortable I would want to wear them the whole day. It may look like fit and sticky, but two thumbs up for stylish plus comfy. 
Mini dress top from UK
Genevieve Gozum black slim belt
Choies leather leggings
Romwe Lizzard bracelet
Romwe fringe necklace
Bag (same here)
Heels and Connecting ring from J-mart

You noticed I tucked the top with a belt. I opted a black belt so that it'll not be clearly seen and the top will look like a top not a dress. Yes, it's a mini dress (for me it is a dress 'cause of my height lol) but I think it's really just a top.
People around you shouldn't be the ones to describe who you are. You stand and define yourself 'cause there's no other who knows the real you but yourself. Ignorance and insults? Don't throw them away, accept them fully-hearted instead. They are your fuel to your goal. 
Okay enough by now though there are still lots random thoughts that are scrutinizing my brain now! Why is this so sudden. Alright, I can feel you guys. Don't worry, I have no plan to turn this blog post into a novel full of drama. Just slight or maybe continuation will be on my next blog post hahaha. 
Why I came up with another gothic ensemble after with my previous Dare to go Dark post few weeks ago? I'm starting to appreciate and believe that black is not boring. Black is just so classic, vintage, trendy, stylish. Name them all, black will always be present.  

Hey, the trend now is Man of Steel yet I'm in a Dark Knight inspired outfit. It's my second favorite superhero story. But I'm not saying I'm a Justice League fan. ;)



FOLLOW ON



Behind the scenes?
There's this ice cream kart that exactly passed by right after our last photo shot. Right timing manong! It was cloudy but still hot and sweat on my neck is pouring already. You're a savior manong. Haha. God sent you, huh. ;) 


Moreover, outfit inspired by Miss A's outfits too. :)
Good night!

20 comments:

  1. Super chic outfit, you are rocking the monochrome trend, love the fring necklace !
    Do check out my blog , if you like, follow on GFC, Bloglovin, Facebook and Twitter,leave a comment and I'll surely follow back!

    http://feistyfoxdiaries.blogspot.in/
    https://www.facebook.com/feistyfoxdiaries

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm rocking it? I do? Haha! Thanks Stephanie! :) I will check yours for sure.

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. Thanks Charmeuse! Your recent outfit post looks good too ;)

      Delete
  3. Love love love those leggings! They look amazing on you :)

    www.debrabros.blogspot.com.au

    ReplyDelete
  4. Replies
    1. Thank you Milex! Not so much though haha, I'm flattered.

      Delete
  5. You look gorgeous :)Are you a model ???

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Shreya! :)
      No, I'm not. I'm just an ordinary blogger, model of my own haha!

      Delete
  6. very cutelook :)
    www.sweetwithenvy.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. loved those leggings...very cute...
    kisses V.

    livinginapinkcloud.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love the leggings and the lizard bracelet! I haven't ordered anything from ROMWE yet although I'd like to! :) xoxo

    http://ashliesmall.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You should try them, they're just not trendy but they have good quality as well ;) <3 Your cash is worth it haha!

      Delete
  9. Queenly this outfit is GORGEOUS!
    I love the shirt and the necklace, you look great!
    Thanks for stopping by La Dolce Moda

    You have a great blog :) I just followed you on bloglovin and I'm checking out your older posts,
    if you like you can follow back La Dolce Moda
    All the best,
    Francesca

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Francesca! It's greatly appreciated :)

      Delete
  10. Haha! Favorite look of you! =D Love the leggings!!! And accessories accessories accessories!!! =D (Nakakaenjoy magcomment hahaha)

    gmscribbles.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete