sticky menu bar

NOT SO MONOCHROMATIC

Isn't monochromatic looks good too? I have this top for almost four years now but as far as I can remember, I'd wore it only twice and the third time is this. Hey, this should've been overused, it's so stylish.

Well, it's not as monochromatic as it can be. I opted to use this bag instead of using same color as my ensemble. Also, I went out on this day to buy some stuff so I needed a bag like this. Yes, two individual belts and I guess you'll be seeing more like this on my future posts. :)

Top from Boardwalk
Shorts from St. Francis Square
Genevieve Gozum belts
Forever21 necklace
Mom's shoes

Grab bag

Meet my triplets! LOL. (Sigh) I really wish I had at least a younger sister.



Liked it?

FOLLOW ON


17 comments:

  1. Love your outfit, especially the shorts. Lovely colours :)
    Xx
    http://www.heroineinheels.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute! Just love those colours together x
    Charlotte
    www.winstonandwillow.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this look!
    kisses!

    www.sunnypatri.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi there Queenly, thanks for the vote in chictopia and thanks for inviting me to join your giveaway as well. Anyway, I love your mint off shoulder top here! <3

    xx Diana
    http://stylegrenade.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very pretty outfit. I do love that top on you and the 2 belts is so stylish!

    <3Melissa @ Sale-Rack.com | Designer Shoes Sales and more!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi queen! check out my email to you :) just asking for some suggestions thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  7. hi girl, you look so cute and stylish and the blog is so awsome :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. nice look
    http://datingmenia1.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  9. diggin this color scheme!! i'm a new follower! would love it if you checked out my blog as well (: i look forward to seeing more of your blog!

    peace, love, & utter bliss,
    <3 r0na.com

    ReplyDelete