sticky menu bar

AM I IN BLACK OR IN WHITE?

Recently, I've been semi-addicted into blacks and whites, my previous blog posts can tell. I'm not used to but when I saw this polo on Persunmall I couldn't resist picking it. It doesn't have much details and designs but for sure I can make numerous remixes with this. I love playing remix and rematch with my few clothes. I don't hate it for the reason that I have small numbers of apparel in my cabinet. In fact, with that, I can unleash my creativity in styling.

Now guess, am I in black or in white? What color did I pick to wear for this post? Dendenenen....

Tadaaa!! (Okaaay. I know I let the first photo be the hint already. I just love that shot so I put it first instead of the second one *wink*) Why not wear your favorite black polo and white polo at the same time? This is the extraordinary part of this timeless piece of cloth. It has also buttons on both sides of the sleeves for folding so if ever I want to wear this on a sunny day, it'll still be fit.

Persunmall Chiffon polo
Persunmall Owl necklace
Forever21 Leaf necklace
Windmill earrings from Vente
Belt from St. Francis Square
Vintage skirt from my cousin

I think or I guess this skirt is older than me. It was owned by my achi (elder girl cousin in chinese) when she's still so young and now she's been living in New York for long years already. I just found this in our stocked cabinets and thought that I might still use it well and I guess I did. I love vintage. They are just timeless. =)

I straighten my hair again for the third time I'm blog posting but that doesn't mean I'm sick of my permed hair. I just wanted it to be longer to look upon. Aww, dear hair, please be longer na.

I looove the back look of this outfit! When you feel your ensemble is so pale, add some pop of something that strikes. Here, I added (my overused) red sling bag instead of using my current favorite black one. Also a mustard belt to add tad bit detail.

So this is what I wore on a Sunday Mass. Comfortable fabric and not that blistering at all for a crowded place. 


FOLLOW ON





24 comments:

  1. this outfit is so pretty! I'm in LOVE with the skirt! ♥

    xoxo,
    Diana

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely and original polo!

    Take a look to my blog here, hope you like it

    Kisses

    ReplyDelete
  3. your tee is amazing, i really love it!

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous! I love that skirt, it's adorable x
    Charlotte
    www.winstonandwillow.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the look
    Shirt, skirt & belt are my fav!

    http://www.kibuasworld.com
    Thanks for stopping by!

    Kisses!

    ReplyDelete
  6. That skirt is really cute :)

    http://yourfashiontroubleshootingguide.blogspot.com ♥

    ReplyDelete
  7. that top is so eclectic!! love the skirt too!!

    Click me for my BLOG!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks for stopping by my blog! Love this outfit, especially those gorgeous shoes! x

    www.allthatshewants.net

    ReplyDelete
  9. Absolutely in love with your skirt!
    Ciao
    M
    Nicky
    www.mywishstyle.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. hi Queenly thanks for stopping by my blog and for that nice comment you left:)
    btw, it's been a while that i haven't drop by your blog, i'm surprised you have a new layout.. its a nice layout!:)

    love your polo in this post! Keep on blogging queenly! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww, I'm touched, you seen my previous blog :)
      Thank you Karen!
      Keep in touch then :)

      Delete
  11. you look cute;)
    love the skirt!
    thanks for the comment on my blog;)
    Followed x
    Kisses x
    http://fashiongirlfromtown.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete