sticky menu bar

MY EDGY FINDS ON PERSUNMALL

Recently, I'd discovered this online shop called Persunmall and believe me they have lots of edgy clothes and bags as well. Also you can finds gorgeous cocktail dresses and long gowns at the shop! Now, let me share to you guys my Persunmall finds and these are just few from their collections. Enjoy my collages/tips on how to wear. Now, crave! Haha! 

Persunmall Lightning blue short vest | Romwe Metallic plate round sunglasses | Romwe Dual-tone hollow black leggings | Choies Leather heel shoe boots | Persunmall Retro buckled flap satchel

Persunmall Candy-colred boyfriend blazer | Persunmall Tower sleeveless dress | Persunmall Retro buckled flap satchel | Persunmall Color-block suede sandals

Persunmall Color-block suit | Romwe White cut-away detailed shirt | Persunmall Geometric Pattern Print Pants | Persunmall V flap rivets clutch | Choies Lucid toe sandals | Romwe Metallic plate round sunglasses

Persunmall Punk sweet slim dress | Persunmall Suede sandals | Romwe Diamante heart-shaped frame sunnies | Persunmall V flap rivets clutch

Now tell me I'm absolutely right, they are just so chic!
Visit Persunmall to shop them. :)

8 comments:

  1. Great looks!! My favorite is the second one!! Love the sandals! xoxo
    http://heelsandpeplum.wordpress.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love all these outfits! The last one is so cute <3
    http://elenasofiastocco.blogspot.be

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love love the first outfit, so chic and edgy!
    Charlotte
    www.winstonandwillow.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have read so many articles regarding the blogger lovers however this article is truly a pleasant post, keep it up.


    My blog post - hip waist ratio

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love your edgy finds. All these are great outfits.
    Miss Margaret Cruzemark
    http://margaretcruzemark.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. This very good collection. Even I found a luxury designer consignment online which has a huge collection of clothes and other accessories like bags, purse and shoes at affordable price.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow, love all the pieces! I don't know the brand!! The yellow bag is amazing!!!
    Loveeeee! I see you in Bloglovin :))))
    xoxo
    http://www.bloglovin.com/blog/4487669/donkeycool

    ReplyDelete