sticky menu bar

THIS IS IT

My unplanned get-away. Photo diary in a bit.

Before I'll let you see my fan girl photos, here are our selfies first with my childhood close friend/classmate/batchmate/cutting classes buddy ONLY during our grade 2-year lang naman. We're kids back then, you know. LOL! why do I have to say that. Aww, memories! Patay ako kay G neto hahaha!


So this is not really planned. I just randomly saw this poster above on Facebook and I abruptly message it to her without saying anything but a smiley face, pero nagpapapansin na talaga ako nun 'cause I think she'll be interested too haha and she replied she can join me then. :D

Lissa Kahayon of Scenestealer | David Guison of DG MNL

There are few attendees palang when we entered the meeting room and the top fashion bloggers were not yet there, as we all know. And suddenly there's a guy who stood from under-the-table in front. With a glimpse, I knew it was David Guison already (well, 50-50) and I told G but she said "di kaya". :D Then when the talk had started and the host started introducing them, "onga noh, siya nga haha". E kasi naman, why they have to hide under the table? :D

Moving forward, the first part of the talk is DG and Lissa Kahayon's blogging works. The three, on the other hand, were not yet around. I read Lissa's blog and just want to say she's prettier in person. ;)

Natuwa naman ako dito, matchy-matchy kaming apat sa strapped heels. :))

And here it is. So happy that finally I was able to meet them in person! I read their blogs for I think a year already, though Laureen is my bias 'cause I first discovered all about this fashion blogging stuff (I really don't have idea before what is it all about, none at all.) from her and Kryz simultaneously and then Camille. From then on, reading their blogs has room on my daily routines already. And those times when tons of stressing school works are on my way, I'll get to browse their blogs first to freshen up my mind --- inspiration is another word. Seriously, I'd read all their posts from their archive na. Haha! I admit naman, I'm a fan girl here. :) And now look, got inspired and I'm blogging too already (hindi pa seryosohan 'to nung una, totally trial lang) and it changes some of my tad bit bad attitude, habbit, and mindset. LOL. Oh, is revealing those may decrease my numbers of readers now? :O Well I just have to say that, it's the truth anyway. :) They're so bubbly talaga during the talk, so natural. :)


Laureen Uy of Break My Style

Kryz Uy of Thirstythought

Camille Co of Camille tries to blog

Just sharing the attendees' loot bag

Okay so we're trying our best here to have our outfit shot together but as you can see, fail haha! We can't find mirror outside and we didn't think of having this shot in the restroom. Matchy-matchy with dark and army green ensemble. Now time to go back to Tarlac. :D

Photos credit: Grace "G" Manongtong

14 comments:

  1. I enjoyed reading this post sweetie, it's interesting to find out how you started blogging! I hope you are well :) xoxo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww, I really appreciate you really read my content. Thanks Ash!(Oh, can I call you that? Hehe.) Hope you're well too there! :)

      Delete
  2. You're so lucky,I love Camille Co <3
    http://elenasofiastocco.blogspot.be

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah haha! Hope there'll be second time. Come here in the Phils :D

      Delete
  3. you guys are so cute! I would love to be able to meet other bloggers too one day!

    http://www.mybrokeneggshells.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Mindy! I'd love to meet more bloggers too :)

      Delete
  4. Lucky girl! I hope I can meet them. to. :)

    New post is up!
    XX, IamJenniya

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha, effort that I went to Manila just to meet them. <3

      Delete
  5. Wow, how lucky!!!! You were very very pretty!!!
    (By the way, I did the gift with Picasa!!! You can try with some similar pictures!)
    xoxo
    www.donkeycool.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. great event!

    New post on my blog…let me know what u think about it!
    http://namelessfashionblog.blogspot.it/2013/06/today-i-was-browsing-one-of-my-favorite.html
    http://www.facebook.com/NamelessFashionBlog

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow, you met Camille. :D
    I'm not totally into fashion, but I read her blog for the beautiful clothes.

    Your up and coming blog is also great, btw. xx

    www.diningincebu.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes I met her and them!! I was so happy nun :D
      Thank you so much Sheryl! :)

      Delete