sticky menu bar

STRIPES FEAT POLKA DOTS

Oh no! I can't say anything even a single phrase about this blog post. Then I noticed I'm blogging in a midst of lunch time so maybe or not maybe, for sure it's because I'd really wanna run into the dining already and eat like there's no tomorrow. Fat kid inside. Yeah inside! People always tell me to eat, eat and eat that they thought I don't eat that well and I only eat light meals. Just so they know...haha. Wait, be right back in a bit.

Hello! I'm back from having two cups of rice, eighteen salt mussels, soup, and two choco waffers and a siopao later after I finished this post. :D I saw a box of siopao and I'm gonna dig on it lateeer. :D How I wish they do contribute on my weight, physically. Oh metabolism, why are you so fast?! 

Anyway, for today's outfit post, I wore this dress I bought four years ago and this is just my second time to wear it. Stripes clothes are a must. They are just so classic to look on. Not all trendy stuff last long so having classic ones are better. :)

Dress from Powerplus store | Bag (gift from my uncle)

Slip on sandals (mom's)

As anyone now are wearing platforms, sky-high heels, strappy thick heels, I wanted to go back to wearing just a pair of slip on sandals with these heels just a bit higher than kitten heels. I saw this on my mom's stuff. I used to wear this kind of sandals back in high school years whenever we had to come to school to do our projects on weekend. The design goes well with the stripes dress. By the way, we took this shots past 4:00PM (pst) already, we're really running out of sunlight haha! 

Never underestimate super cheap clothes as they also look good when worn well. :)

SHOP THE LOOK:
dress | bag | sandals | bow clip



Liked it?




18 comments:

  1. Wow! You look very pretty!! Dress´s colour is very nice and bag is beautiful!!

    Kisses!

    "Crop Top" on:

    http://nuevatemporada.blogs.elle.es

    Ana

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your look!! Great combinations stripes + dots!!xoxo
    http://heelsandpeplum.wordpress.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. You look stunning! :) The dress is lovely and the shoes go really well with it :)

    M ♥ xx

    http://loislennon.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Super bag :)

    Giveaway: CAVALLI bag to win: just post a comment on my blog:

    www.taimemode-fashionblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. lovely ensembles! It fits you so well Queen :)) Love it!
    http://akirahbabe.blogspot.com/

    xoxo
    Akirah♥

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Rica! Aww, calling me Queen, as some of my friends do. So sweet of you ;)

      Delete
  6. Pretty!!! Love the dress with the polka dots bag!!
    xoxo
    www.donkeycool.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Darling you look so cute as always. I really like the sandals, perfect for summer <3 xoxo

    www.ashliesmall.blogspot.com
    X

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hello, I have Liebster Award nominee, just come by my blog to see it.
    Lots of love!

    www.sunnypatri.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. merci :) for your nice comment! Like your new blogdesign!

    Xenia
    http://lifeandfashionexplorer.blogspot.de/

    ReplyDelete