sticky menu bar

DARE TO GO DARK


What I wore when we attended the BU5Talk with my childhood friend Grace. I'll be posting our simple but memorable experience for me from the said event soon, so stay tuned. Now onto my outfit. Yeah! I have to let you see first the back part haha. Tell me, did I achieved the gothic look in this ensemble? :) I really like the mullet design of this t-shirt and the whole back look of this outfit. You read it right it's not a typo, it's a sleeveless t-shirt and not a dress. Curious how the front part looks like?

The planet print. I was so excited when I got this parcel from Romwe few weeks ago and I thought it's time to wear it for the BU5Talk. I found this top simple but edgy and plus points 'cause it's a sheer fabric, I'm loving sheer recently. I first chose to pair it with shorts but suddenly I'm in the mood to wear skirt again. Just want to go dark for now so black on black on black. This classic color always brings you that style. So when in doubt, you go for black. :) Also, I felt that it was so plain to wear the top alone so I found this old vest, old but I only used it very few times. 

Romwe Planet black hem shirt | Genevieve Gozum vest

My unplanned matchy nail polish and necklace. Because I wanted the top to be the center of attraction, I opted to wear same color accessory with the print. 

J-mart Necklace | OMG orange and gold nail polish

Bodycon skirt from St. Francis Square (same here) | My overused Jellybean heels


Few photos 'cause we arrived to the event on time and we just stole some minutes outside the meeting room to have these outfit shots haha! I'll surely wear this shirt again soon and try to remix and rematch it. Really love the hem! 
Good night for now lovelies! :)

Photo credit: Grace Manongtong

Liked it?


42 comments:

  1. Love the look! And the fact that you nails matched the necklace! :)

    xox,cheri
    www.cheritrendystyle.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. a super cool outfit!

    http://namelessfashionblog.blogspot.it/
    http://www.facebook.com/NamelessFashionBlog

    ReplyDelete
  3. Replies
    1. Thank you Marjolein! :)

      And yah I'll join your giveaway <3

      Delete
  4. Great look!! Love your necklace! xoxo
    http://heelsandpeplum.wordpress.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. hey, i am lovign you blog, so much inspiration all around, thanks for visiting mine :)

    www.pisces22-gracealice.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. That necklace really makes the dress pop!

    ReplyDelete
  7. You look great girlie!!The heels still being a great acquisition!!Makes ya prettier and taller =D

    http://crazyclosetblog.blogspot.com.es/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha yeah wish I am that real tall :D Thank you! :)

      Delete
  8. OH GOSH! stunning necklace!
    You really have a nice blog, I´ll be so proud if you will visit mine.
    Im new at posting, so Im trying to find some readers.
    Do you want to follow each other?
    :) Hugs and Kisses.

    Ana.
    http://www.mysticlipstickblog.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Ana! I'll surely visit yours, I always want to visit newbie blogs to give support as they or you give support on mine :)

      Delete
  9. This look is perfect!!

    www.sunnypatri.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. very cute look :)
    www.sweetwithenvy.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. I found your blog, it's amazing!
    Visit my blog if you want!

    http://walk-with-confidence.blogspot.pt/

    ReplyDelete
  12. I totally thought it was a dress!

    Everywearigo.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. u look amazing dear, i kinda love the outfit. Looks so classy yet stylish <3

    ReplyDelete
  14. Beautiful nacklace. I loved your look!!
    comjeitodemeninalinda.blogspot.com.es

    ReplyDelete
  15. That necklace completes your look! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Those heels are stunning!! xo

    ReplyDelete
  17. I love this! Especially the skirt trail. Elegant yet edgy outfit. Nice.

    Love,
    keryicanboleh.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete