sticky menu bar

THREE LIEBSTERS IN A MONTH



Thank you to Sunny Patri, Elena Sofia Stocco for the second time, and Bea Baldemor for nominating me! I've been nominated for five times and it feels so good knowing that my little blog here is being noticed too.
Liebster is being given to blogs who have less than 200 followers and deserve to have more. Up until now, I really don't know where and when did this start, other fellow Liebster awardee bloggers didn't know too. But nevertheless, this award is highly appreciated for newbie bloggers.

I'd pick some from the 21 questions that I can answer:
Favorite blog?
Fellow Filipino blogs
Thirstythought, Break My Style, Camille tries to blog
International blogs:
Stylescrapbook, Mellow Mayo, Brownplatform, Fashioncoolture, and many more haha!

Favorite Color?
Turquoise. Mint. Aqua. Anything BLUE!

Skirt or pants?
Nowadays, skirts.

Most liked accessories?
First earrings and belts, Second necklaces, Third bracelets, and maybe rings

When and Why did you start blogging?
September 2012. I thought back then---so, I can share my sartorial trips through blogging? I see. I wanna try it then.

What/Who inspires you to blog?
I guess when I saw Laureen's and Kryz's. I don't know anything about blogging before, until then.

Now is my turn to award 11 other bloggers too!

Carizza Chua My Name Tag
ReaLizzy
Cinwilson
Trouble Shoot Me
Look For A
Thirdbite
Life and Fashion Explorer
Petite Saigon
Lea Esguerra

I want to ask the same questions as well.


Favorite blog?
Favorite color?
Skirt or pants?
Heels or flats?
Pastel or neon?
Black or white?
Most liked accessories?
When and Why did you start blogging?
What/Who inspires you to blog?
What is your blog goal?

Happy blogging Liebster Awardees!

9 comments:

  1. Thanks a lot for nominating me :) I don't know yet if I'll make it in time to answer the question and nominate other blogs, but I'll make sure to do so in some time :)
    Thanks again! :)

    Love & Peace
    Inchen

    www.petite-saigon.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on your awards! You have a great blog! I'd love if you checked out my blog, and if you like it, can we follow each other on “Google+”, and bloglovin? I promise I’ll follow you back <3

    x❤x❤

    "Saúde & Beleza - Health & Beauty"




    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Maria! :) Checking it right away.

      Delete
    2. Hi dear! Thank you so much for stopping by and for following! I'm following you on "Google+"....I'm also following you on bloglovin (#121)
      I'd love to follow you back on "GFC" (blog followers).....but I can't find the GFC follow button, could you help me please?

      x❤x❤

      "Saúde & Beleza - Health & Beauty"




      Delete
  3. thank you su much for nominating me, such a honor <3
    have a great weekend :)

    www.cinwilsoon.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. thyank you very much for this! More power to your blog :)

    Thirdbite | style blog

    ReplyDelete
  5. wow, dear, thanks a lot :))) Kisses, Xenia

    ReplyDelete
  6. It was a busy weekend for me, I just read your comment. Thank you Queenly for nominating my blog. Appreciate it. :)

    http://yourfashiontroubleshootingguide.blogspot.com ♥

    ReplyDelete