sticky menu bar

MR. DENIM MEETS MS. LACES


Just another laid-back get up for today's outfit post. There's this one thing that is not normal to me back then when I'm still not into blogging. Now, whenever I dress up, while I'm looking for what will I wear for the day, the funny part is...can you guess it? Maybe I think other or some fellow bloggers there can relate. Haha. Well the funny part is that I'm already thinking what title post will I type while choosing clothes, seriously. There are even those times when I abruptly read of a quote or thought of some cliche or just something and then tada...an outfit will just popped up on my mind and ready to wear for future getups. Funny right? Or is it only me who give so much interpretation here on how I dress LOL! Oh, now you're smiling there haha. 

As you can see, this ensemble seems so boring but not that too boring I believe. So I opted to finished it with this maroon sling bag. I love turquoise like how I wore it here, any shades or hues or whatever of blue surely will always and forever have rooms on my closet and drawers. As you can see, these were taken weeks ago before I had my fringes on, so I have a clean and clear hairstyle here.

I'm starting to like putting lipsticks now. Such a late bloomer! LOL. Well, I don't hate it even though before but I just don't or am a little bit uncomfortable with it. I feel it sticky on the lips and so I just always put colored lip gloss or lip balm. =) But now I think I should try things out. I decided to switch hairstyle here and divide it in the middle. What do you think?

DIY ribbon headband | J-mart earrings | Forever21 bracelets |

 Lace top from 99.9 Boutique  | Thrifted jeans (Php50) | Genevieve Gozum belt | Kenneth Cole bag | Forever21 leaf necklace | gold Eiffel tower necklace from St. Francis Square | Solemate flats

And another thrifty outfit here! =)
No, I'm not talking about Mr. Denim meets Ms. Laces in this top plus jeans alone.

I'm talking about this when she met Mr. Denim Vest. I thought this would be a good pair so I tried them on. When my dad saw me in this getup, he said I was like those old school musician or singer. He said this is what most of them wear back in that time. Ang tagal tagal na ata nun ah haha!



Liked it?


28 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Thank you for your reply! =D
      please join my Giveaway http://loisbaguio.blogspot.com/2013/05/june-giveaways.html

      Delete
  2. denim and lace are a great combo, loved this :)

    WWW.FASHION-BREAKER.COM

    ReplyDelete
  3. simple and chic :)
    www.sweetwithenvy.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. The lace matches perfectly with this denim look!!
    http://elenasofiastocco.blogspot.be

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a cute outfit! I love your top and flats dear. :)
    Do you want us to follow each other? Let me know!

    xx, Mela
    www.wearismela.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love your denim.. and i think will make it more fit on the bottom :)

    Chic Swank

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Novarinna! It's from a thrift store so it doesn't really fit my exact size haha :)

      Delete
  7. Very nice lace top!

    www.thebeautifulessence.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Haha, not weird at all. We think alike ;)

    WITH LOVE,
    MARJOLEIN | NEVER TOO POLISHED.COM

    I’M COMPETING IN FOLLOW FASHION’S BLOGGER BATTLE & YOUR VOTE WOULD HELP. THANKS A LOT!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love your outfit!! Jeans and top are perfect! Very nice!

    Kisses!!

    "Top 10: Swimwear" on:

    http://nuevatemporada.blogs.elle.es

    Ana

    ReplyDelete
  10. Perfect! Love so much the jeans!!
    xoxo
    http://www.bloglovin.com/blog/4487669/donkeycool

    ReplyDelete
  11. Lovely, elegant outfit with lace & denim.
    Perfect choice of the color of the denim. So pleasing to the eyes!!!
    Thanks for visiting me dear. Do follow too on G+, Bloglovin, GFC etc if you like! :)
    FASHION PANACHE BLOG
    Google Plus | Bloglovin | Networked Blogs | Facebook | Twitter | Pinterest

    ReplyDelete
  12. Looking so nice i love your outfit
    http://femensleatherjackets.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete