sticky menu bar

ROMWE OUTLET FLASH SALE 80% OFF!!

I know, I know, I'd just posted Romwe's good news about their Lucky $9.99 Catalogue yesterday and now again they have great news for you guys! They're also launching their flash sale on 21st of May. The trendy catface dress, batman shirt, simpson shirt, etc. are on the list! Great thing is you can find great trendy pieces for as low as $20. This will run from 21st to 23rd of May only, so hurry, click here and reserve yours now 'cause these pieces are limited stocks! No restocking once sold out! Only 3 days! 
And here are just some of the available pieces you'll find on Romwe big flash sale!!

So what are you waiting for?! Click here now and reserve yours! :)

3 comments:

  1. Omg I love the studded shoes!
    http://elenasofiastocco.blogspot.be

    ReplyDelete
  2. I kinda hate Romwe for having one. I just bought loads of item from them last and week and just now. >.< I hate my luck.

    By the way, I am also hosting a giveaway. Check it out at http://www.pixiechronicle.com/2013/05/pixiechronicle-x-firmoo-summer-glasses.html

    ReplyDelete