sticky menu bar

CAN'T GET ENOUGH OF ROMWE?


Isn't the previous Romwe Memorial Sale was so short? Now, they are back and this time they prepare this Mid-Season Sale to feed your desire! The other great news is that this time it will be BIGGER and LONGER. Romwe had selected more that 1000 products for the sale and it will lasts for 7 DAYS. That means you have more time to pick from all of those 1000. Get started now and keep your lovely fashionable finds in your Romwe Wishlist

Oh I love Romwe! They have bunch of beautiful pieces.
Now as I always want you to be excited and to let you know hints from what are on Romwe's list. Here are some of my personal wishlist. Now, sit back there and crave! =)

These are the firsts on my wishlist. And yes, I would wear them like these, as you can see in the collage.


I love dresses. For me, they are or can be dual-purpose when it comes to layering. 


Extraordinary leggings are a must-haves. =)

I find these interesting, so also included on my wishlist.

Almost all of my chosen clothes here on the collages are worth less than $30. Thumbs up, yeah?
So what are you waiting for? Click here now to shop for your favorites!
This runs from June 1 - June 7, 2013.

3 comments:

  1. I love the pieces you selected, and will check out the site! Your pics are so pretty and well done. I do hope you will visit my site and I wish you a great week!
    XX, Elle @http://mydailycostume.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Elle! It's really a fun thing to shop on Romwe! :)

      Delete
  2. I love the pieces you selected, and will check out the site! Your pics are so pretty and well done. I do hope you will visit my site and I wish you a great week!
    XX, Elle @http://mydailycostume.com/

    ReplyDelete