sticky menu bar

HOW TO: ALICE BAND BRAID IN 2 WAYS


Now I'm blogging this late again. For this post, I have this simple tutorial for you. Are you a fan of braid, french braid, fishtail? So am I here! Since I was a kid, grade school in particular, I used to fix my hair by myself. I first learnt it from my mom and until I told her "Ako na ma." :D Back then, she used to braid my hair so pretty and now she always ask me to do it on hers 'cause she said I'm better at it and I do it real fast always LOL. Oh now I'm missing my high school times where in my girl classmates would always ask me to do the same on their crowning glory. :) So without further ado, let's get started with the tutorial. I hope this video will help.  I tried my very best on how to make it simple and clear. Feel free to comment below if this satisfies you or not. I'm happy reading feedbacks, good or bad. ;)

I also had prepared some simple styles you could pair with the Alice Band Braid or normally known as the Headband braid. By the way, noticed some changes on my hair? I always wanted to have this blunt bangs since then but I don't have the courage (LOL courage? haha!). Well I think it's every girl's challenge anyway haha. It's good I do know how to cut, less expense for going to salon just to have my bangs done, just the bangs. So what do you think about my new hairstyle? :)

Excuse my selfie part, I just have to insert this behind the scene selfies LOL. Okay okay, I know, I had enough foreword!! Here's the short video ladies.


As I'm talking about hair, I want to share this hairclip extension giveaway brought to us by CHOIES. You all have the chance to get awesome hairclip extension from Choies shop for free. There will be two winners everyday. The giveaway will end on June 5. 

Click on the banner above to enter this giveaway, or just click here. Good luck! ;)

Good night for now blogger friends and readers! Hugs and kisses! 

17 comments:

  1. That looks lovely, great!

    Ivana
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is so cute! Love it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for this beautiful gown my dear <3 very nice article! kisses from France!
    Do not hesitate to go to my blog and give me your opinion on my looks <3


    leblogde-joy.blogspot.fr

    ReplyDelete
  4. I can never do the hair headband thing, try as i might. You look like a pro! Love your new bangs btw!!
    xo
    ashley
    www.thephotogramps.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww, thank you Ashley! =) Just try and try, maybe because I just love to do it so :)

      Delete
  5. Loving the bangs so much! You have beautiful hair :)
    I'm definitely going to try this one for myself because I need to find some new styles! xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Ashleigh! I'll be waiting for this hairstyle on your blog then haha :)

      Delete
  6. Love the tutorial!!Would you like follow each other? Let me know!!Kisses

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! :) But, you didn't leave your blog link here?

      Delete
  7. Great tuturial, I love all kinds of braids, this one I have still to learn. Come on by if you want, we could follow each other...
    Simona
    www.lakenmoon.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Simona! You should learn it, pretty :))

      Delete
  8. Love it! I adore braids but my hair has a mind of its own and sometimes give me a hard time. Will try your way :)
    XX,

    ** Styleidnet INSTAGRAM **
    ** Style Id Net **
    * Bloglovin *
    .

    ReplyDelete
  9. Unfortunately I have short hair, but I love it :-)

    www.thebeautifulessence.com

    ReplyDelete