sticky menu bar

THE BOHO THING

Finally I got to wore this top which I bought I guess like two years ago and just kept it in the closet for that long time and then I noticed it and said this is the right time to wear it LOL. Is there a right time on wearing clothes? Haha! Yes yes yes, there is okay! Same situation with this maxi that I bought one year ago except that I'd worn this once here in such a plain mood. Now tell me, which is better? :) Gee, why I didn't think of pairing them earlier haha. That's why now I'm saying my style is evolving since I started blogging and part of it because I do want to give my readers good blog posts whenever I make one. *wink*

This is one of my favorite looks that I've posted here and so expect numerous photos to come!
And oh, I'm currently joining Carizza Chua's Pose Challenge with this photo, one like by you would be mean so much to me!! <3 By the way, about the contest, it's where the participant should do the Carizza pose in which one hand is swaying and one hand is touching the hair. You can vote by liking this photo here

Can you feel my hotness? LOL. I mean how hot I feel when these photographs were being taken. Mama and I shot this on a sunny afternoon, you can see here how alive Mr. sun was! If you only knew how sweaty my face was after we shoot this hahaha! And that is, tiis-ganda. But nevertheless, I really had fun shooting this look. 

I tried so many times that lipad-palda look but as you can see, it's a total failure. Well, Mr. Wind was absent on that day!

For those super budgeted ladies out there, I'll tell you this is a Php340 outfit. It's not bad at all, right? :) I'm such a bargainer since I was in grade school. Yeah, I shop my clothes by myself already during my grade school years.

Avon knockout pink moisturizing lipstick (mom's)
I said before I use my mom's make-up as I don't have ones. I only own lip glosses. :)

Sheer top from tiangge | maxi  from 99.9 Boutique | Genevieve Gozum belt (available on SM malls)

Bag from St. Francis Square | Guess eyewear (given by aunt)

Flats from Bargain store

Tada! And here is a budgeted yet stylish at the same time outfit. Effort is all that's needed to find this kind of pieces in bargain stores and not all are in good condition. Todo inspect ako ng damages whenever I buy ones haha! Also, when you buy on bargains, choose printed ones. But if you're looking for plain ones, consider first the fabric and then the color. There are lots of cheap clothes too which have good fabric. Color also makes impact on clothes. So, if you know that kind will last for at least half a year? go for it. Others do even last for a year. 'Cause as we know unbranded clothes don't have quality when it comes to the fabric and on the stitching, not all but most. That's it. :)



28 comments:

  1. You always look gorgeous! I love your skirt,and your hair looks amazing!!
    xoxo
    http://elenasofiastocco.blogspot.be

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful outfit dear, Love the skirt!!!


    www.plogstyle.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello thanks for your comment on my post on After Earth with Will and Jaden Smith. Hope you liked it. I’d love to follow each other so just waiting for you to follow me back on bloglovin’ and GFC. I have a new facebook page too:
    https://www.facebook.com/pages/Boast-It/197294517088046?fref=ts

    Thanks, Sarah x

    http://sarahamyruth.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow! Love both the top & skirt! Very beautiful & breezy! Love the look...
    Thanks for visiting and commenting on my blog dear.
    Don't forget to follow too on G+, Bloglovin etc if you like! :)
    FASHION PANACHE BLOG
    Google Plus | Bloglovin | Networked Blogs | Facebook | Twitter | Pinterest

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh whoa this is amazing outfit. if only weather in london was better . Love it.

    I am following you on bloglovin and it would be great to hear from you and maybe follow me back

    http://realizzy.blogspot.co.uk/

    thanks

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Eliza! :) Just add blazer or jacket with an outfit like this there :)

      Delete
  6. visit my blog:http://feelmylifee.blogspot.de/

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks for visiting my blog Pinay Sister.. Great blog, very professional ang arrive unlike mine. Anyways, I hope we can follow each other since we're both filipina. ;)

    Spreading the sister and thriftier blog,

    CAssie Thriftier
    http://cassiecadiz.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww, thank you Cassie! Grabe naman yung term na 'professional'. Sure, I'd love to, happy to meet fellow Pinay here, will visit your blog now. <3

      Delete
  8. This is great! I love mixing patterns and prints, so I'm always looking for fresh ways to do it! thank you so much for sharing this - I'm trying something similar soon!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh, thank you Bella! Hope you send me your blog link for that post =)

      Delete
  9. Lovely dear! :) nice combi^_^ mix and match is always my favorite! I love the skirt^_^ Anyways, I voted :) I know that I'm joining as well, but I cast votes too to those whom I think deserves it as well :) Goodluck to us! thank you for visiting my blog and for leaving a comment..
    xoxo
    Akirah
    http://akirahbabe.blogspot.com/
    :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for that Rica, really appreciated! Good luck too! =)

      Delete
  10. super pretty! love the whole look <3

    www.cinwilsoon.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. I really like the mixed prints - Lovely look!

    ReplyDelete
  12. HI! I like your post :) I am a bargain junkie too and I just love how not to be too expensive on clothes just to be fashionable (we are on the same page here hihi) :D

    Hope you drop by in my blog about Life, Beauty and Fashion, http://jendialouise.webs.com/

    Thank you and more power to your blog :)

    ReplyDelete