sticky menu bar

CEASEFIRE EVERYONE

As much as I would want to wear this tank with shorts and flats just because wearing sleeves and hiding my legs in such extreme hot day irritates me, but I couldn't. I swear it was hotter than normal. I went to university (or should I say former or alma mater?) in this get-up just to pass some final requirements. But then, the offices were closed, saw the announcement posted on the door saying they're on a seminar travel and even the clerks. Gosh! Thanks that our house is just one ride away to school and with the Php16 as transportation fee (back and forth), if not, I may be totally irritated then. Who would have a good day when you have to travel for a minimum of an hour with costly transpo just to submit that two-piece papers, two-piece! (haha! trying to just shoo away the bad vibes, so just smile at it instead, there are no perfect days anyway.)  And which until now I haven't passed yet (sigh). 
Oh! I seem I'm over-reacting already hahaha. So, back on what I'm saying that I couldn't wear shorts. It's because the school prohibits, even if it's summer. But it's not a catholic school either. I once wore shorts (summertime) and go there to have my clearance signed and one professor scolded me about it. Take note, in the dean's office. Haha, I sometimes try to be a pasaway (disruptive). Anyway, we have school uniforms, we just wear civilians during school events.  
So as I should wear a pair of pants instead, I still don't want the outfit to look dull. My tank's color alone is too dull but when paired with pop of colors, it will look crisp. I chose to focus on what footwear I could wear with this, and hop onto my favorite mustard wedges. :) Exactly I also have a set of bracelets in yellow too. 
Can you now apprehend why my post title for this is 'ceasefire everyone'? :) Aside from these are peace sign, it's just now while I'm posting this that I catch on, yellow here on our country means magkaisa (unite). In addition, isn't this outfit is like a bit army-inspired with braid as hairdo? 
If you're my regular reader, I'm sure you notice on most of my posts I wear this wrist watch for the reason that this was gave by my mom 5 years ago when I went to Belau (Palau) to be with her for summer vacation as she works there during that time. Before this wrist watch, I do not usually buy and wear such (a phone is enough for me to check what time is it), but since that day I first wore it and as weeks passed and I wear it everyday already, I cannot leave the house without wearing it. It seems checking at my wrist with the watch on (and even when times I don't wear it cause of the formal outfits for some formal events) when I'm outdoor is included on my daily basic activity. lol. Nuff said with my sentimental story with this accessory I know haha.
I actually didn't went to school wearing this top alone. It's a no-no. I don't want my graduation back then to be in danger lol! So I just added a gray blazer on it to be safe.


28 comments:

  1. Ang ganda ng shoes! Stand-out. :)

    XX, IamJenniya

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for commenting on my blog! I love your shoes by the way! :)

    xx stephalsay.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super cute outfit! I love your bracelets <3
    New post
    http://elenasofiastocco.blogspot.be

    ReplyDelete
  4. cute love the yellow shoes :)
    www.sweetwithenvy.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. You look great! I like your pair of shoes! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. These shoes may be one of my favorite blog finds in a long time. LOVE!! I am following you now, feel free to follow back! :)

    http://sweeterthanserenity.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. basic tank top and such a cute hair do makes perfect pretty combination!



    FASHION GEEK'S CLOSET

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Wynne! You do have gorgeous blog posts as well! :)

      Delete
  8. love this blog! shall we follow? let me know xse
    www.supongoestilo.blogspot.nl

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Michelle! Check on your blog of my follow :)

      Delete
  9. What a cute outfit! Really love the photos x
    Charlotte
    www.winstonandwillow.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love your style in every single way. I follow you now back shall we also follow with facebook? let me know XSE
    www.supongoestilo.blogspot.nl

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Michelle! :)
      Check on your blog for my comment :)

      Delete
  11. what a cool t-shirt looking so lovely in this outfit :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Wow! Simple yet fab look. I'm so digging it. :)

    http://celerhinaaubrey.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. Love the pop of yellow..

    Love
    http://www.meghasarin.com

    ReplyDelete