sticky menu bar

BEYOND ANY DOUBT



And this is what I'm ranting about this past few months :D I'm proud I'd finished it for regular four years. Hard work really pays off! These photos are just so advance, graduation day is still waiting. Our classes ended officially this week but graduation day will be on next month pa! Now is the time to relax and forget all school stress that were happened. But, while, it's also the time to get ready for being an unemployed citizen haha. Now, searching, seeking, finding, listing Jobs is on! Prepping for future interviews, practicing. Hey, I shouldn't be nervous! Fingercrossed to that company, oh so so hoping! 
Btw, thanks to Ryan Lacamento for these good photographs. :)
To my dear precious RoMayLeFiTz friends that even if they're not here, I can always feel their presence, thaaaank yoooou! Big sincere gratitude to my parents for ALL! And the biggest part, the ubiquitous Man up there who always enlightening me in many ways during dark days and struggling moments! Thank You God! And also, thank you to myself for working hard, the patience, and being there for myself. I and only myself who'll bring me to good future if I would only wanted to. Ano daw? LOL. And so I guess this is what I'm waiting for, finally. Moving out and let loose! 快乐! 

26 comments:

  1. Congrats!
    I also just followed u on Bloglovin'...
    hope you will follow me back!
    http://www.bloglovin.com/en/blog/3798047/nameless-fashion-blog

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Elisa! I'll definitely drop by yours! Thank you! :)

      Delete
    2. Oh! I've seen I'm already your follower :)

      Delete
  2. Congratulation!!!!!!!!!! It is a wonderful feeling good luck with your future endeavers.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks!! I just wanna know your name, may I? :)

      Delete
  3. Congratulations, thats a huge accomplishment!

    //Birdie Shoots//

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats!Nice Blog and pics! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats on you graduation. You are beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congratulations!! Plus, the photos look amazing, I really like what you're wearing (:
    Take care, Hen.
    www.henevia.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. You Look Great!!!Congrats on your Accomplishment !!!
    BraveChica.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Congrats girl

    http://aragwin.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a cute post I like how you thank everyone. Graduation is sad and so exciting at the same time. This photos are GORGEOUS! I love them!
    xo
    Tiffy
    http://www.CuteLA.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Tiffy! Yes, it is. But I'm really excited on my next coming journey after grad :) Haha but I noticed I forgot to thank Mr. Thesaurus&Dictionary for helping me all throughout during school days haha!
      Thank you for that Tiffy! <3

      Delete
  10. Beautiful pictures!

    Ps: I would like to invite you to my 1st giveaway? Today is the last day to enter! Hope you'll drop by :)

    Win a Daniel Welling watch (value $199) on my blog:

    www.freshminhtea.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Minh! Thanks!
      Definitely give your blog a drop :)

      Delete
  11. How pretty are you! Congrats! I finished college this year and I know exactly how you're feeling! :)

    just followed :)

    http://www.cheritrendystyle.com

    ReplyDelete