sticky menu bar

DEMI




Ahh! Staring at this post for minutessss, don't know what to say even don't know what will be the title post! Then abruptly popped into my mind, Demi's concert in Manila 3 days ago and then recalled her song Skyscraper. I'm speaking about what she's wearing in this music video, seems like I've got a li'l outfit inspired by her. Okay not really. Haha, just really can't say anything senseful here right now. So she's in a white maxi and I'm wearing white top plus a maxi skirt. Look at her earrings too, and look at mine. :D Also, gotta say I'm happy with my nails and been waiting for this! Cause I can't wear nail polish during our practicum days (school.) for almost 10 months looong. Now it's over, my nail polish collections are up again! It's summer already and school has ended. Bye school uniform and hello to summer dressing. Wore this on our last meeting for the practicum. (haha now I can say things already, I should, for you my dear readers not to give you a boring post :). And lastly, her newest single is currently playing right here on my blog! :)

15 comments:

  1. Beautiful skirt!
    Such a lovely outfit, I wish it was nice weather here!
    You can probably see in my newest post that it's been snowing where I am.
    Keep up the wonderful posts! xoxox

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Ashleigh! I'm sure you can't wait for the weather to change there huh :)

      Delete
  2. Such beautiful nails! I just came across your blog and I'm your newest follower :) Would you mind checking out our blog and (if you like) following back via GFC and Bloglovin'? We also have a giveaway going on right now! xx

    Blog: sixthtractate.blogspot.com

    Enter our current Giveaway!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you!! :)
      I'll definitely visit your blog <3

      Delete
  3. Great outfit! I can't wait for summer here in Europe! :)
    http://elenasofiastocco.blogspot.be/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yay! Always fun when you can shed the uniform and wear nail polish. Enjoy your break!
    xo
    Tiffy
    http://www.CuteLA.com
    VOTE Tiffy (5 Stars) FOX Sports West Girl! xo

    ReplyDelete
  5. Super cute outfit! Cool blog! I think you're going to like mine too! Come by and let's follow each other!
    Stay in touch!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks!! :) Sure, I'd want to <3

      Delete
    2. Hi there again! :) Could you please send your link? I can't open your profile...

      Delete
  6. Love your flowered skirt! Thank you for following, you are so sweet! Just followed back! Katherine, http://styleidoscope.blogspot.de/

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great outfit I really like it!I wish it was summer here too!!

    www.deluxefashionista.com

    ReplyDelete