sticky menu bar

She'Inside: MY FINDS

Hi guys! I'm back into blogging with these fashionable finds. :) I'm just staying at home so I thought of making another collage of my fashion finds. You can find all these pieces on SheInside. It's an online store that sells trendy clothes and accessories. Though the bags and shoes that you'll see in this post are from polyvore. :) Yes, I'm in polyvore and you could click the button up there to follow. :)
So into the ensembles here, I'd made 12 looks. Seriously, I could make more than 'cause of the unlimited pretty choices you'd have from SheInside! But of course haha! Now, onto the looks.

Look 1: The So Formal/Classic Look
Perfect for (of course formal) parties. Lol. Even the colors are perfect, ain't it?

Look 2: The So Trendy Formal Look
This full dress said it all. lol. When in doubt, choose a color from the dress and use it as additional accents like accessories and the important, shoes. :)

Look 3: The Trendy Corporate Look
Please excuse my 'blue' indulgence. *.* It's my favorite color! :D And to tone down a bit, go for white sky high heels. 

Look 4: The Corporate Casual Look
The truth is, I don't know what to name this outfit haha! 
This is actually a dress as its description said. But to be secure, here's a trendy shorts. 


Look 5: The Romantic-Corporate Look
Isn't this just so simple but really adorable. I'm telling about lunch dates or dinner dates there. 
Adding this white boyfriend blazer is perfect when you still have errands or business meetings to be exact after that romantic thingy. :)

Look 6: The Nautical Look
Thinking of boarding a ship during summer solstice? Note this ensemble! :D Notice every piece has that sort of (symbolism) about ships or ocean? Plus the colors, yeah? Haha!  
And if you're the cardigan type of outfitter, count this on. :) And even this, care to look the details? Like a rope or chain? Why am I such an observant? :D

Look 7: The So Hot Summer Look
The cut of this maxi dress is just so attractive (for me haha) and of course floral is so flawless for summer. I know this isn't floral, but they're leaves. They're still family though. lol!

Look 8: The Trendy Casual Look
That leatherette detail on the top and the print of the shorts. :)

Look 9: The Usual But Trendy Look
Printed T-shirts & leather shorts are so trendy now, indeed. That's all. :)

Look 10: The Mix & Match Look 1
Okay, another I don't know what to call this, but I really liking this unusual combinations. And to be safe, with classic colors. :D

Look 11: The Mix & Match Look 2
Prints and details really give so much charm on clothes effortlessly. :)


Ergo, hope you enjoyed this post! I had fun time sharing to you guys my pretty finds during my dull hours being bum here at home hahaha! There are still so many more pieces you'll find on SheInside, these are just few of 'em. Go and indulge! 
Good night for now! *.* 

19 comments:

  1. thx Dear, I followed you too already ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. So glad you're posting!
    I'm am loving all of these looks, and I think the cinderella carriage necklace is so cute! I need it!
    Please keep updating :)

    I blog at 'something small' if you want to check it out and perhaps follow me back, too? :) xoxox

    http://ashliesmall.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Definitely will visit your blog too. :) That cinderella necklace is really charming, perfect for a date, eh? :) Thank you Ashleigh, I will!

      Delete
  3. Wow I love all of these outfits! Especially love those studded leather shorts. Just gorgeous!
    Charlotte
    www.winstonandwillow.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great style I liked so many of these I had to pin them. Especially the first outfit and the cat dress, i can't tell if it's a lion or tiger. I just really like it.
    xo
    Tiffy
    http://www.CuteLA.com
    VOTE Tiffy (5 Stars) FOX Sports West Girl! xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha me either, so let's just say it's a cat :D
      Thanks Tiffy!

      Delete
  5. Oh my, the second formal trendy look is amazing! I love the Balmain inspired needlepoint dress bodice is soooo stunning!!! It will go so well with pearls! I've just post up my first ever LAYERING post with step-by-step images of provoking layers! I credit the provocation to the Stella McCartney SS13 Perspex Sandals but still, do tell me what you think! ;)

    xx The Provoker
    http://www.the-provoker.com/2013/03/assemble-ensemble.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks there! That's really stunning! I'll check on it now! :))

      Delete
  6. //Thanks:) No prob hon! I love the coralcolored dress, so chic! Are the golden shoes on the top from Kanye Wests collaboration with Giuseppe Zanotti? I know a blogger with a white pair, they're amazing!

    www.unholystyle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm not so sure about it. I'll be checking on it then ;) Right! They're so gorgeously stunning! :)

      Delete
  7. aww pretty look !! i love look no 6

    http://newsabesabrina.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love look 2! You have a really great taste! :)
    If you don't mind, you may check out my blog. And would you like to follow each other? Let me know!
    Agustinmonica.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Please visit my friends blog- fashionsbowtie.blogspot.com her Instagram- fashionsbowtie her twitter- fashionsbowtie and her Pinterest fashionsbowtie if you have time it'd make her really happy if you'd subscribe and like and comment as well I really want to help her get more views/subscribers/likes in all social media xx

    ReplyDelete