sticky menu bar

DENIM ALWAYS LASTS


When in doubt, wear denim and it will never fail you. Another basically basic outfit. It doesn't matter if it's winter, spring, summer, or fall, denim is such a classic piece in the world of fashion. You can pair it with different kinds of fabrics and I think I'll probably would like to choose laces or knitted ones to pair with it. Also, for me pairing denim with floral-detailed dresses is just so lovely, ain't it? :) And who said matching denim with another piece of denim is not good. :) Likewise, another classic colors are black and white and so. But why am I wearing such while it's becoming summery hot here now? It's sleeveless and that helps! :D

Get the look:
Crossroads sleeveless denim (like this) | BNY Jeans (super old pants, altered to shorts) (like this) | Genevieve Gozum Belt (like this)

Forever 21 bracelets | Heart connecting rings (black) | Heart ring (white)

Sunflower earrings (like this)

Pop of red: Mini backpack bag (like this) | Waterproof wedges (like this)

Summer season has officially started here in the Philippines. Hope you enjoy yours guys!

And this song is what I'm singing for I guess almost a week already. Haha! Thus, you can hear it playing here while reading my blog. Really love P!nk! But because I love Tiffany Alvord too, the widget below is her cover of this song. :D 

17 comments:

  1. I love this outfit! I can't wait for summer season,I want to wear shorts too! :)
    http://elenasofiastocco.blogspot.be

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loving this cute look! and your earrings are adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  3. in love with your rings.
    http://catswalldrobe.blogspot.gr/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute way of wearing denim on denim!

    Everywearigo.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous! Love this denim on denim look :) hope it gets warmer over here soon so i can also go bare legged! :)

    Enter my giveaway and win a $100 voucher free to spend!
    www.tlnique.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Haha! I like the title. Great look! :) Would you like to follow each other?

    http://silverwriting818.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

  7. thx for visiting me, would you like to follow each other? ;)

    www.charmeusee.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete