sticky menu bar

The Versatile Blogger Award

First of course is "Thank you Elena of Elena Sofia Stocco for nominating me!!" Reeeally appreciate this! As a blogger particularly a personal style blogger and above all being new to the community, it's astounding when your blog is being remarked by others. Those fellow bloggers who support and appreciate small blogs here. I'm receiving "Hey! I liked your blog, keep updating!" Plus this is my third award after my 2 Liebsters. Then that motivates me more and give my dear readers more good posts, the best that I could. Enjoying more what I'm doing. :) 

Moving on, following the rules. FIRST RULE: Li'l facts about me.
#1: This collage can tell how I absolutely looove this color!
#2: That I adore different hairdos.
#3: I feel more active in doing household chores when nobody's home but me! (Para serious haha)
#4: When I wash dishes, I sing. When I wash clothes, I sing. When I blog, I sing. When I just stare outside the window thinking, suddenly I can't stop but to sing. I am a big bathroom singer. HAHAHA!
#5: I can drink iced tea the whole day.
#6: My hair is naturally dark brown not black as most asians do. (I just colored it black 5 years ago---picture above. 2 years ago---picture below.)

Now, paying it forward. SECOND RULE: The seven blogs I enjoy reading:

Good day to all! 
With ❤, Queenly.

11 comments:

  1. This is lovely! I love the idea to put photos in this post, people used only to write something :)


    Aldo's Clutch GIVEAWAY is up on my blog:
    http://mystylerecipe.com/2013/03/24/aldo-red-lips-clutch-giveaway/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks there! :D
      I'm checking out your blog now :)

      Delete
  2. wow u're so unique~ congrats

    check out my blog?/follow each other?
    jessillesilv.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are so adorable! Thank you so much for nominating me :)

    xx
    www.FashionHotBox.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your hair!
    http://catswalldrobe.blogspot.gr/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Caterina! :) But that's my old hair..

      Delete
  5. Congrats on the award! Cute facts.

    tulip-agate.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great post and blog! I clean more when I'm alone too lol. I'm following you now, please checkout my blog and if you like it follow me too <3

    http://perlasancheza.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha. Thank you Perla! Definitely will check it! :)

      Delete